Chapter 11 ||The Plan||

~Annlynn's POV
"Newt were dating right?" I ask him "Yeah" he replied hesitantly "And I just found out that Thomas and Minho like each other" I whispered "Umm.. Were are you with this?" "I think WE should plan a double date" " I don't know if that's a good idea." "Pleeeeaaase" I pouted with bottom lip sticking out "Come on you know I can't say no when you do that" "Pleeeaaase" I asked again "fine" he finely agreed."Ok so here's what we have to do... I am going to tell Thomas to meet me at the campfire and you do the same with Minho we get we talk we leave but we don't go to far leave them and let them talk and just let fate do it's thing." "ok"
~Minho's POV
I was in the map room when I see Newt walk in and say "In about 15 minutes can you meet me by the camp fire." "why" "just because" "okay?" And then Newt walked out
~Thomas' POV
I was just walking around because I didn't have to run today when Annlynn comes up to me and asks "can you meet me at the camp fire?" "Uhh... when?" "In about 15 minutes" "ok I guess" Annlynn walks out.
~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~
~Annlynn's POV
Me and Newt were sitting at the campfire waiting for Thomas and Minho when they finally came we talked for about 25 minutes when Newt and I said "we are gonna be right back" they agreed so we got up and walked about 20 feet away. we heard them laughing when suddenly they took a turn for the best.
~Minho's POV
While Thomas and I were talking I just couldn't stop staring at his lips when finally grabbed Thomas' head and kissed him. we both tried pushing each other closer but we couldn't. when we finally pulled away because we could breathe Thomas said "woah" "yeah woah" we talked alittle bit more and then Newt and Annlynn came back. "Your welcome" they said in unison "you set us up didn't you?" Thomas asked they both laughed and nodded we all just ended up bursting out into laughter. after that we walked around and eventually went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I think this is a pretty long chapter so sorry bout that and I am passed 200 views so thank you so much and love you talk/write to you next time and good bye.