❀ hot springs.

(・∀・)ノ

02

.02

"Why did that have to happen to me?" Kakashi asks himself for the third time. He covers his scar with makeup and he puts in colored eye contact for the Sharingan. He pulls off his mask and shirt before putting on a pastel gray linen shirt...with buttons.

He sighs before pulling out his notepad. He drew the same symbol on the first page and what he found out so far. "Well, might as well get over it go on with the mission." He glances in the mirror, taking off his leaf identity, before fixing his hair, letting no gravity getting anywhere near it.

Sighing once more he leaves his room and locks it before walking down the stairs. "So you must be the perv," a woman calls out and Kakashi freezes in his tracks. 

"Huh, kinda figured since I haven't seen you around here," he turns around to see a smug woman with her arms crossed. His eyes widen at the sight of her, he's never seen someone so beautiful.

"I-I'm sorry about that, the owner r-really did give me the wrong k-key," Kakashi stutters out while rubbing the back of his neck. She bumps his shoulder, walking ahead of him. "Don't worry about it cutie! You don't have to ignore your pervy nature."

Kakashi sweatdrops.

"U-uh, sorry," he whispers and she grabs his hand. "Come on! You can buy me food if you want me to forgive you," he trials after her, his feet trying to keep up with her fast pace.

-

"Two 3-colored Dango Dumplings, please!" The woman in front of Kakashi orders. The waitress nods before walking off, leaving the two of them alone once again.

She looks at Kakashi with a smile, she notices him staring at her intensely. "Doesn't my attractiveness make you want to die? Hmm, Perv?" She teases with the name and he feels his face heat up. "My name is Kakashi, what's your name?"

Her smile slightly falls, men rarely ask for her name, just if she's single or willing to go home with them. "Amaterasu Hamada, you can call me Tera for short!" Kakashi hums. "Say, you're pretty cute, you have a twin brother I could date?"

Kakashi's eyes widen, "I have no siblings, w-what's wrong with me anyway?" He asks her in a small voice. She chuckles, "I wouldn't date a perv like you, take offense."

He's dead.

The waitress places a plate of Dangos on the table. "Two more extra on the house," she mutters while blushing at Kakashi. "Gee thanks sweetheart, run along now!" Tera exclaims at the waitress scurries away. "Say perv, how old are you?" She asks while chewing on the Dango.