Chapter 11

•Sorry for the horrible update. I didn't want to leave you two weeks without anything. I promise things will get better in the story and I will be writing a Violate or Parmiga book within this month. 💖💖
Tate's POV
- So the new couple moved in, I believe their names are Chad and Patrick. All I hear all the time is arguing about Patrick fucking his trainer.
I promised Nora that I would give her the baby and I will stick to that promise.
The couple can't have children so I plan to kill them, it would be better for them anyways.
Hopefully Chad finds happiness and Patrick does too. Recently Chad bought a black latex rubber suit for Patrick to "Spice Up" their sex life, which failed.
It's 3 days before halloween where I end up killing them. Me and Moira planted it as a Murder-Suicide. I put the gun in Chad's hand while he was half unconscious and shot him in his chest. I shot Patrick 3 times and shoved a fire poker up his ass, Yeah I know its unorthodox for murder but it did the job, right? It's kinda bittersweet because they will be together forever. I don't regret that I killed them but I feel bad that they can't leave this house til' Halloween.
Hopefully around the summer a new couple can move in and I will be able to give Nora her baby that she wanted, She raised me as her own when I was younger so why not give her back the favor?
I speak to Addie sometimes, she still doesn't know what happened in 1994. I hate how my mother locks her in the closet with the mirrors when Addie knows she doesn't look like the other girls. Hopefully one day Addie can live on her own. Now me and the other ghost just wait for this new family to arrive.