❀ hot water village.

unedited.  (╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

  (╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

.01

Kakashi was halfway to the hidden village when he spots a beautiful field of roses. The sun reflects on the field beautifully and Kakashi couldn't help but find the whole scene peaceful. 

Reaching the forest he hears the little birds sing and the wind messing with the leaves. Kakashi stops in his tracks, "Somethings wrong."

A scream suddenly interrupted the forest silence. Kakashi runs to where he heard the scream. Dropping his duffle bag he pulls out his kunai, preparing to face the enemy...even if his Hokage said not to. He hides behind a tree as he prepares for an encounter.

He hears nothing for a minute before walking to the small clearing. His eyes widen as he sees a man with a stab wound to the heart. Kakashi looks around frantically, trying to find who did this. He presses two fingers against the man's veins on his wrist. No pulse.

Kakashi looks up to see a red symbol on the dirt. "It's blood," he mutters to himself as he shakes his head. "It seems this village will need help after all."

-

He reaches the village at sundown, some steam escape from some of the buildings. "The hot springs seem like a good idea right about now," Kakashi tells himself while walking to a hot spring inn.

 He enters the homey inn with a slight smile. An elderly woman who was sweeping looks up. "Oh, hello there," she says with a closed eye smile.

"Hello, I would like to book a room for a week please," he tells her and she clasps her hands together. 

"I was hoping you'd say that lately, business hasn't been good. Customers really do come and go. They mostly go and some leave their stuff too," Kakashi takes notice of the slight fear in the woman's tone.

"Do you know why that is happening?" He asks her with a curious look. "Nope! Anyway, here's your key, you pay afterward!" Kakashi takes the key and he gives the older woman a nod. "Second floor, 5th door to the right, enjoy your stay!"

Kakashi walks up the stairs quietly, or actually, it's the environment that seems really eerie. Something really suspicious is going on here.

 He hears some giggles from behind him. Turning his head he sees some girls with red faces, three girls gushing about Kakashi's broad shoulders and muscular physique.

With an emotionless face, he walks futher away, opening the door to his room he comes face to face with a woman taking off her underwear while wearing a small towel. "I'm so sorry!" He holds his duffle bag to cover his face. 

He hears a gasp, making him shake with self-disgust and fear. "Pervert! This is my room! Did I not lock the door or something?" The woman yells and Kakashi gulps, squishing his head further into his bag.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me! The lady must've given me a copy key by accident," he excuses, Kakashi hears a chuckle. "Whatever you say perv, get out of here before I kill you," she jokes and Kakashi backs out of the doorway, running back downstairs.

"Ma'am! You have given me the wrong key!"