Chapter 10: Unrequited

A/N
Nathaniel is an icky weirdo so this is just a little warning.. There's also a little vulgarity. Though if you've already watched Black Butler, I don't think you would be very surprised with the... Er... Stuff I'm about to write. Anyway, read on at your own risk!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As soon as Y/N closed the corridor door, Nathaniel grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close, covering her mouth and nostrils tightly with his hand. She squirmed under his grip, unable to get away from him. His smile increased rapidly as he held onto her fragile, doll-like body. 

Soon after, Y/N ran out of air, and collapsed in his arms, unconscious. Nathaniel immediately removed his hand from her face, and began to roughly drag her to a room nearby. As soon as he managed to shut the door, he lifted Y/N up and carefully placed her onto the white-sheeted kingsized bed and stroked her cheek with his gloved hand.

"Finally..." He mumbled, "I can have my Y/N doll all for myself... Hahah... But this beautiful mask shouldn't hide your even more beautiful face my dear, oh no no no, you should show yourself to me, you are MY doll after all... Haha..."

He lifted her head up and untied the ribbon which held the mask on, removing it, and throwing in carelessly onto the floor behind him, before setting her head back down on the pillow again. 

"No one to interrupt this time we'll spend together~" Nathaniel laughed, obnoxiously, wrapping his arms around Y/N's cold body and burying his face into her hair, "so perfect, just as I wanted... Now show me the rest of you..."

He cautiously flipped Y/N's body over, looking at the girl before him lustfully, towering over her. His hands reached down toward her back, and ran them up and down the line of her dress buttons. He began to unbutton them, one by one, each undone, showed a new bit of unveiled skin.

"So beautiful..." He said, sitting down on the bed beside her. He leant over and nuzzled the new bare skin and gently brushed it with his tongue, smirking as he did so.

All of a sudden, the room's door flung open, as a tall figure kicked it clean open, a smaller figure standing beside it.

"Get your filthy hands off of her Savine."

----------------------------------------------
Earlier on, with Ciel and Sebastian~

"Master, it seems we have found a secret door." Sebastian said as he elegantly slid his hand down the rim of the wall, where a hidden edge of a door was concealed.

"Open it," Ciel ordered, "there must be something important in there for it to be hidden like this."

"Okay my lord." 

Sebastian slickly tore off the wallpaper neatly, revealing a wooden door directly beneath it. There wasn't a handle on the door, though Sebastian knocked the entire mechanism down in a single flick of his finger. 

Ciel stepped in, to find a set of stairs going down. The smell of mould and rot filled his nose. He began to walk down the steps, Sebastian close behind.

As they reached the bottom, Sebastian quickly lifted Ciel up as he suddenly frowned.

"What was that for?!" Ciel angrily asked, "you could've at least told me to stop!"

"I'm sorry milord, but I cannot let your new shoes touch the ground, it would be a waste, especially since you just got them."

"What do you mean Sebastian?"

"The floor. It's covered in blood." 

"Blood? Is there anyone else down here?"

"I can sense three bodies young master. They are, however very cold. I believe one of them is dead."