00

Delilah rose smith {pov}

Who would of thought that a 18 year old girl would be spending her Friday night on Tumblr.

To answer your question is anyone who knows what Tumblr is.Because that app is fucking awesome.And I can spend my whole life on it.

Scrolling through thousands of random pictures.Which consist of pretty thin blonde girls,dumb life quotes,all time low pictures,cute cat gifs and a couple pictures of this band 5 seconds of summer.

I also saw this picture of people on omegle.Me and my friend used to go on that and see who likes the same bands as us.It was our Friday night tradition.

When we where 16 she moved away and we kinda just lost connection.A year after she moved she got in a crash and died.All of the traditions we used to do died with her.I never did them again.I'm pretty sure I should make it up to her.

Since its a Friday night I'm just gonna go for it and omegle some one.

I grab my lap top and open the app.I type in some of my interests.(blink-182,all time low,and green day)

I instantly get into a chat with some one.We have the same interests except they have that band 5 seconds of summer on there.

Maybe this bands more popular than I think.I mean from the 4 pictures I saw of them, they look like a pretty good band.

stranger: hey ;-)

me: hi, I see you have a great taste in music.

stranger: you do as well.I Mean another person who likes ATL.If your a girl I'd ask you to marry me.

me: To your luck I am a girl :)

me: But I'm a little to young to get married.

stranger: okay girl who's a little to young to get married,whats your name?

me:I'll only tell you my name if you tell me yours first.

stranger: ugh fine but your very difficult.Just so you know.

me:hehe I already know :D so tell me your name or I'm leaving.

stranger: NOOO don't go I'll tell you my name.

stranger: my name is...

stranger:LUKE!!!

me: aw but that name is only for hot blonde guys

luke: for your information I am a blonde guy

me: I doubt it.Send me a picture of yourself.

luke: not until you tell me your name and give me your number.

me: my name is Delilah rose and somebody is a little eager.I barely even know you and you want my number.

me: how do I know if your not a rapist

Luke: well I would ask for nudes,not that I don't want those later on ;)

me: I'm your dreams blondie

Luke: So you admit I'm blonde?

me: what no I'm just saying that because I haven't seen you.

Luke:I would show you a picture of me if I had your number.

me: ugh fine *insert random number* maybe your the difficult one.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>
OKAY HELLO THIS IS A NEW FAN FIC IM STARTING BECAUSE MY PREVIOUS ONE WASNT DOING WELL AND I LOST INSPERATION.BUT NOW IM DOING THIS ONE AND IM VERY INSPIRED BOTH FROM HOW WELL THIS IS GOING TO TURN OUT AND I HAVE A CLOSE FRIEND INSPIRING ME TO KEEP WRITING.IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS OR WHO EVER PLEASE DO BECAUSE IT WOULD MEAN ALOT.IF ANYONE HAD ANY GOOD FAN FICS I CAN READ SHARE THEM WITH ME BECAUSE I LOVE GETTING IDEAS FROM THEM.OK IM GONNA STOP TALKING SO YOU CAN READ AND STUFF.
PS I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I KNOW HOW IT IS TO WAIT FOR UPDATES

OKKAY LOVE YOU ALL AND BYEEE