Hi, High School

Prologue.

Every one knows high school, and knows everything that happens. Well, I'm going to tell you that this school is different from any other high school. I would know, too, because I speak from experience. The popular crowd was there, with your typical jocks, cheerleaders, and the kids with rich parents. That was average, but at my school, it was three times worse.

      The jocks wore jerseys and shorts, or sweatpants. They were all tall and well built, flaunting their skill and their ability to drag in any girl they wanted. The cheerleaders were blonde and ditzy, walking-and sometimes crossing-the line to sluty. They didn't flounce around in their uniforms, but they pretended that they ruled the school. There were two of them, the worst, and they were my arch nemeses. Why they hated me, was a mystery, but I figured that it had something to do with this one guy...but I'm off topic.

      The kids with rich families were the worst-they didn't get in on scholarship, just money. Their grades were average, possibly-and more than likely-failing, while mine and a few others were exceptional. But, if the rich kids wanted something-bam!-it was theirs, without anyone blinking an eye. It was pathetic, if you asked me.

      I know what you're thinking right about now: All schools are like this. But no, mine is still different.