Welcome!~

Hello there my dearest viewer! It seems you have stumbled on a username ideas book!

»»————-♡————-««

Requests are currently open!

Are you thinking of changing your username? Are you trying to think of a good username for a new account on an online game or on social media? Well you have come to the right place! This book will be sure to give you an idea for your new username! This can range from aesthetic, cute, and many more!

Please keep in mind that absolutely no credit is needed at all if you decide you want to use any of these usernames in this book! These usernames are completely free to use to your heart's content! So please do not comment on a story part and ask if you can use a certain username, because you absolutely can!! 

How does this book work?

Each chapter will have a certain theme! Let's use pastel as an example, and all the usernames in that chapter will follow along with the listed theme! Since the example is pastel, all usernames will be related to the pastel theme.

Can I suggest a theme or a username?

Of course you can! Please don't be shy and feel free to suggest anything! When suggesting a theme or a username I will by-default give you credit with and @ mention of your Wattpad username. If you have an issue with crediting please let me know! But keep in mind that requests may not always be open, so please check the request status before requesting, most of the time requests will be open so don't worry! If you make a request I will always make sure to reply to your comment <3

(Sometimes I can be late to reply because of my time zone and/or other reasons, but I'll try to take no longer than 24 hours ^^)

I hope this book is somewhat helpful in a way, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your day/night, stay safe!~

Lot's of love, Author Cherri 🍒💕