🎄 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎄

I've actually wanted this chapter
special out on christmas but
i was taking a break
from the many updating

But better late then never

This chapter takes
place during
season 4, they are in the dorms
and Bakugou andTomomi are
in a relationship together. So,
a glimpse into the future, really

( This is future me, it is late
night and this shit is 6000+ words,
i better have all of you spam this
chapter with comments and I mean
SPAM IT. My fingers are tired, I'm
going to bed now lol )

dont forget to comment
and vote a lot.

...

The snow fell all over the city do gracefully and the cold air felt as icy as an iceberg but Tomomi didn't mind the cold.

Christmas time was here so everyone got ready for the greatest time of year. And it has been a trying year for everyone in UA Academy.

So this was like a breather for everyone. Which is why they planned a Christmas party together in their dorm common room. But after the girls had cleaned the entire common room from top to bottom to get it ready for decorations, Denki Kaminari got the bright idea to prank Bakugou out of his sleep, you can guess what happened to all of that hard work.

Bakugou got so angry, he chased the blonde kid into the common room, making things explode on the way. Dirtying everything again and even breaking a few things. And this brings us to the beginning of this christmas story.

"I get that Kaminari and Bakugou are the ones who trashed the common room but why are the rest of us being punished for it?" Kirishima asked as he begrudgingly started sweeping the floors.

Because of Denki's stupid idea, the boys all had to spend the better half of their first day of winter break cleaning the entire common room after trashing it. To say the girls were angry was an understatement of epic proportions. They were PISSED OFF. But no one more than Tomomi Todoroki, who is a known germaphobe and is very serious about being clean.

It was the scariest thing they had to deal with. They have never seen her so angry before. It was the very first time Bakugou expressed fear for anyone ever and the first time he didn't care about looking like a little bitch in front of people.

"B-Babe, I promise, it wasn't my fault." Bakugou shakenly explained as he watched his girl friend's hair start to float upward.

Her eyes glowed a menacing light blue, her hair floated all around her in a demonic manner and ice started flying around her body, ready to kill each and everyone of them.