Plesent surpriseChapter 1

*I would like everyone who comes across this story to know that I wrote this back in 2015, 5 years ago. I won't be doing any updates or spelling checks. So please, enjoy the story and please please please do not comments on any errors. I'm aware. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy the story! -The author, 2020*

It was the time of year you loved the most, fall. The leaves changed to bright oranges and yellows, the temperature was just right, and your mood was at peace. It was around 7am when you woke up in your studio apartment in Boulder, Colorado.

"Hmm...coffee..." you mumbled under your breath as you slowly climbed out of bed.

Once you found your way to your kitchen with your eyes slightly open, you made yourself a cup of dark coffee. The smell of the sweet dark coffee woke you up enough for you to become familiar with your surroundings. You where enjoying the silence until your phone rang. Your ring tone was your favorites song, Eye Of The Tiger by Survive.

"Hello, this is (y/n)..." you mumbled into the phone, realizing your voice wasn't quite ready to speak.

"Hey, (y/n)? Hows it been?" The voice on the other end questioned.

"Good, what about you Katherine?" You questioned back in your morning voice.

"Good so far. So, (y/n) I thought that maybe we could go shopping today?"

"Maybe, I might be busy today."

"Ok well call me if you can."

The line when silent as you clicked the lock button on your phone. You slowly got up from the kitchen table and went to your dresser. You were currently wearing a big, grayish green shirt and underwear. you pulled off the big, man sized, shirt and replaced it with a bra and a tight fitting black shirt and pants to cover your black lace underwear.

Out of no where, you hear a knock at your door and ran to the door to see who it was. When you looked through the peek hole, a huge smile spread across your face as you began to unlock the door.

You pulled open the door as fast as you could and automatically locked your (e/c) eyes with apple green eyes and you smiled till your cheeks hurt.

"Hey (y/n). Long time so see, huh?"

You didn't bother saying anything, you stepped closer to the person at your door and flung your arms around their neck and pulled them in for a huge hug.

"Hey slow down there (y/n)!" The person said with a laughing tone to his gruff voice. "God, I missed you too (y/n)."

"You don't know how much I've been wanting to see you!" You almost shouted to the man who was still in your arms.

You both finally pulled out of the hug to take another look at each other. The man you hugged so tightly was not only your boyfriend, but was Dean Winchester. You pulled him into your apartment and showed him to the couch.

"What brings you here?" You question.

"To see you of course." Dean said whilst staring into your eyes. "Well, I actually need something from you..."

"And what might that be, hm?"

"I need you...I need you to come with me on a hunting trip...if you can."

You looked at him with a 'Are You serious?!' type of look. He knew you didn't want to hunt anymore, but he decided to ask anyway.

"Dean you know I-"

"(Y/n), I know you don't hunt anymore, but Sam...kinda left me. Trust me (y/n), I didn't want to drag you back into this, but I need someone. I cant do this alone..."

You stared at him for a bit and thought. You didn't want to hunt anymore. The pain, loss, grief, and sorrow were just to much for you to bare, so you left.

"Where is Sam?" You question with worry spread through out your whole face.

"He wanted to 'live a normal life'." Dean said with a sad but matter of fact tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Ok don't get me wrong, I love you, I love hunting, and I love the thrill but I cant live that life, it's to stressful."

"Ok." Dean said with a sad look on his face.

"Why does me make those cute but sad faces?!" You thought to yourself.

As Dean was about to stand up, you grabbed his wrist and he turned to look at you.

"Yes (y/n)?" He questioned with hope written all over his face.

"I'll hunt with you- IF you promise to keep the stress low and take care of me." you had to blurt that out because you couldn't take the stress from before, plus you didn't want to break Dean anymore than he already was from his brothers absences.

"I will."

"Promise?"

"Promise."