•𝖔𝖓𝖊•

_________________________
••••

-flashback-
How it all started...

I unlocked my door and walk inside after my tiring day of working at the cafe. "Aaron are you home?" I shout whilst placing down my bag on the sofa and hang the keys up. No reply. 'That's weird he said he was staying home today' I thought to myself. I kicked off my shoes and went upstairs so I could get in the shower since I smelt of coffee. I was about to turn the doorknob of our room when I heard noises. Moaning. I stepped back from the door and covered my mouth in shock.

No. No. No. This isn't happening. I opened the door only to see Aaron and a random girl fucking. "A-Aaron?". I was devastated, how could he!. He snapped his head round and made eye contact with me.

"Fucking hell. Baby? Wait, It's not what it looks like". I stood there frozen unable to move. So many thoughts were running through my mind but one kept coming 'she's so much more prettier than me, no wonder he's doing this'. I've always had insecurities about stuff like this. I hated everything about myself and seeing this scene happening in front of me has made it so much worse. 'Is everyone better than me?'

"W-why Aaron?. I haven't done a-anything to you". Tears start running down my face.

Aaron then starts laughing "Oh my god Aria, I needed to fuck someone! You always reject me when I want to do it with you!" I look down at my feet. He's right. I'm not brave enough to do it. I'm scared. "Your just fucking useless Aria!". I look back up at him with my mouth wide open. How could he say that? I suddenly had a boost of confidence and shouted at him back.

"I want to do it when I'm ready Aaron! Doesn't mean you just do this. Honestly I'm leaving, we are over." 

I turn around about to walk off when he shouts back "you are not fucking leaving Aria, your mine and mine only". I scoff and started to carry on walking off  until I felt a tight grip on my wrist that turned me around.

"Ow Aaron your hurting me!" He slapped me so hard that I fell on the cold floor.

Tears started to fall from my eyes. "YOUR STAYING HERE AND NEVER LEAVING. GOT IT?" I flinched from his loud voice. He then grabbed my wrist again and started dragging me out of the room.

"A-aaron stop, y-your hurting m-me. I manage to say through sobs but he doesn't listen. He then takes me downstairs and brought me to the cramped laundry room. The light inside never worked so it was always dark and we used a torch to see inside.

He chucked me into the room "this is your punishment little bitch until you realise your never leaving me". He slams the door shut and I start banging on it begging him to open it. After hours he finally opens the door and drags me out. "Now, your not going to leave me are you Aria?". I shake my head. "Good girl". He lets go of my wrist and I rub it trying to take the pain away. "Now go make me dinner and hurry up" I nod and walk to the kitchen to make his food.

Ever since then the same things happen. I need to tidy and clean the house, make him food, work so he can take the money. And if I do something wrong or even if I don't do anything at all and he wants to do it for fun he hurts me and locks me in that dark room. Being locked up in that dark room started having an effect on me. I suddenly got scared of the dark and whenever he locked me in there I start screaming and begging him to open the door, crying my eyes out until nothing left comes out. Whenever I'm in the dark for longer than 5 minutes I get dizzy, I sweat, I have trouble breathing, have panic attacks and sometimes even pass out. All because of him.

I just need to escape. If that's even possible...

。・:*˚:✧。
_____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Hey angels!
I hope you enjoyed the little flashback of how Aria's story started. Aaron is such a dick!

What do you think is going to happen next?
Read on and find out!!