Chapter 2

Me and Chris Green got suspended for three days for fucking on the floor of our Spanish Class, and once we came back to school, we had two more weeks of detention to finish. Surprisingly, none of the other students knew what had gone down between Chris and I. And I 
was grateful and relieved. I didn't care if people knew I liked boys, but I really didn't want anybody to know that I fucked Chris Green. And I assumed that Chris felt the exact same way. 

The bad thing was that Thursday, when I returned to school again, I had to see Chris all day because he was in most of my classes. Even though I went out my way to sit far away from him so that I wouldn't have to see him, I could still feel his eyes on me, and whenever I looked in his direction, Chris would wink or give me one of his dumbass, sexy, arrogant grins. I hate that asshole--but he looking at him and remembering the things we had done together still made me hard. 

At three o' clock, after our last class, Chris and I reported to detention, and like the first time, we were the only two people in the class besides Ms. Navarro, our spanish teacher. As soon as we walked through the door, she said, "I do not want to see anything 
today like I saw Monday," she said. "If I catch you two doing that again, I'm going to have both of you expelled from this school."

"But what were we doin?" Chris asked chuckling.

Ms. Navarro looked at us as if we were two monsters. "You know what I'm talking about. Don't let it happen again in my classroom."

Chris slouched in his seat, putting his hands behind his head."So we can do it in another classroom?"

I had to laugh, even though I knew I shouldn't have. Ms. Navarro gave me an evil look and I shut up immediately. Unlike last time, she did not leave the room, and she kept a firm eye on us the whole time. I felt like a dirty criminal or something. After an hour passed, Ms. Navarro checked her watch and said to us, "The two of you can leave. But I expect both of you to be here at three o'clock exactly tomorrow."

Chris hopped out of his seat and headed straight for the door. I picked up my backpack and as I was about to leave, Ms. Navarro said, "Brandon, I need to say something to you."

I felt nervous. "What is it?"

She looked at me for a couple of seconds, and then she looked away. "Nothing. I will see you tomorrow."

I thought that was kinda weird, but I didn't say anything. I left the room, thinking that Chris was already long gone by that time. But when I closed the door to the spanish classroom, Chris came up from behind me and almost tackled me to the ground.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled.

Chris laughed. He shoved me hard with one hand. "Shut up you fuckin crybaby." He pushed me up against a locker and my backpack fell out of my hands. I tried to move but Chris had cornered me. His hot breath was on my neck. He looked me up and down with his sexy caramel-colored eyes like he wanted to fuck me, right there, in the hallway, against the lockers. My dick went from limp to hard in three seconds. "Chris, back up away from me."

"No," he said. Chris squeezed the bulge in my jeans and moved his mouth toward mine. I pushed him back as far as I could, giving myself enough space to move. "So we're back to playin this stupid game?" he asked.

I grabbed my backpack from the ground. "What game?"

"Stop actin like you don't wanna fuck me," Chris said.

I began to walk quickly toward the exit, Chris followed right beside me. I could smell his strong body scent and it smelled so good to me. My dick was still throbbing in my jeans. I hated Chris for making me be so attracted to him.