☆ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ || 2021 ☆

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING: 

*sigh* imagine having a real partner. whatever, at least i've got anime dudes on my side, they're better than real people anyway lolol. 

well, happy valentines everybody! y'all have someone special to celebrate this day with? for all you know, you might even get asked out today! ain't that lovely.

And just in case no one's told you this today, i love you 💕

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - Buys you a bouquet with a bunch of your favourite flowers and tells you over and over again why he loves you. He'd organise everything the day before Valentines so he has a whole day planned out for just the two of you. You'll end the day with a candlelight dinner at a fancy restaurant. (But if your lucky, things could get wayyy more spicier heh).

Mammon - He'll get you more gifts than usual because you're his favourite human. He doesn't care about the money he spends on this special occasion since it's for you. Will make sure you get to do things you like together and asks you "What do you want to do?" a lot but he'll also bring you to do things he wants to do to. Also asks you for permission when he wants to kiss you.

Leviathan - Blushes and covers his face a lot when he tells you "Happy Valentines Day" since he thinks no one wants to spend Valentines with a "yucky otaku" like him. You two will play a little bit of games together at first, with you sitting in his lap uwu. After that, you'll likely have a date at an aquarium and a few compliments will slip out of him now and then.

Satan - Writes you love letters and poems to express his true feelings for you since he struggles with doing it physically. Your date will probably be in a cat café and he'll treat you to whatever you desire because he wishes to see you happy. He'd like to buy you a present and that present will probably be a book or a cat lol. You'll have really meaningful and romantic kisses with him.

Asmodeus - "Aren't you feeling lucky that you're spending Valentines Day with me?", that's something he'd probably say. He'll sing you a love song while playing a guitar and give you a bouquet of roses. You'll get lots and lots of um... Intense kisses from him and you two will be wearing matching couple outfits for the day. He likes showing you off as his partner.

Beelzebub - Takes you out to an all-you-can-eat buffet for a date. He'll try to make sure that the buffet has a lot of foods that you'll like. He'll feed you the food and spoil you a lot. He'd give you tons of chocolate boxes that are shaped like hearts. He'll get hungry though and will ask if he can share (cute, teehee). The type to give you lots of hugs and small kisses on the cheek.

Belphegor - You two will likely spend the day in bed, lying next to each other and watching movies in the dark while cuddling (so soft~ i cri). If you're both up to it, you might have some fun in a pillow fight match, he'd try his best not to hurt you that much and let you win just so he can see your smile. When the two of you share a kiss, it'll be a very soft one.

Diavolo - Gives you anything you want since he's so rich, you'll be spoiled rotten under his wing. A date with him might be a picnic somewhere pretty and secluded as he wants you to himself on that day because he never gets to fully confess his feelings to you so this would be the perfect opportunity.

Barbatos - Believes that doing activities together is an unforgettable experience on Valentines Day so he'll try to teach you some new baking recipes as well as make some tea with you. He'll give small but expensive gifts like watches, rings, bracelets, etc... So he won't look like he's going over-the-top.

Simeon - Tries to send you a sweet text message with cute heart emojis but messes up with a small typo, it's still pretty sweet though. Wants to spend the day doing something fun activities with you like fishing, fruit picking, maybe even minigolf? A lot of compliments from him. He also wants to take you to the Celestial Realm.

Solomon - He'll keep it as low-key as possible because he doesn't any unwanted attention. Takes you to nice spots that have really beautiful views, like somewhere high up and away from the crowd. He'll give small and subtle compliments now and then, he also gets very flustered when you compliment him back.