three.

Comment, Vote, Share ALLAT. 💙

"You bout sick as fuck

"You bout sick as fuck." He and Isaiah heard Monét say from their room.

"You out here knowing they kidnapping bitches and you tryna continue like this shit is sweet? What in the Charles Manson? All y'all are sick in the fucking brain! These niggas is a cult and you apart of it. Marrying bitches before doomsday. Where the bunker?"

Isaiah laughed lowly at Monét's rant while Samael on shook his head. He knew that Monét was waiting for her moment to snap on Dess, just because in these few days, he figured out her personality. He knew how she was.

"This girl is fucking crazy man." He stood up knowing how quickly Dess was ready to fight and he didn't need Isaiah killing his bride to be for hitting his wife.

"Girl, get the fuck over it. Yeah, I'm a little crazy for falling in love with the man that snatched me up but shit girl, I know this is better than the life you was living. You should be thanking Samael." Dess had attitude laced in her voice and Monét only bend over crying.

"Girl, you and Samael can suck my dick doing a handstand. Talking about I'm lucky? Girl, you the lucky bitch. I'm sure Isaiah not as bad as Mael. Matter of fact, Fuck you, fuck this, fuck that and fuck this ugly ass vase that his mama probably gave him for Christmas it's been getting on my nerves since I got here." Crossing her arms she walked off with an apparent attitude. Dess wanted to laugh at her so bad, she understood her pain and she remembered what she was like before she decided to give Zay a chance.

"and fuck these steps because why the fuck is there so many? So damn steep, feel like I'm walking the steps to Heaven and gotta figure out if God letting me in or not." Her attitude spewed out with every word. Though she was very serious Dess liked her personality.

"Aw, don't ever get rid of her. Eventually we'll be great friends." Dess smiled at Samael.

"Girl, I will jump over the balcony right now. You don't like shit." Folding her arms she stared at Dess at the top of the steps, she tried not to laugh when Dess fell into a fit of laughter but she couldn't help it. The Aries in her never stayed mad at anyone too long, however, she just personally didn't like Samael at all.

His smile grew and Monét's fell. "Satan is smiling, Hell must be below 0."

"I like her for you" Isaiah added and Monét rolled her eyes harder, she knew Dess loved her situation but the fact that he had kidnapped someone also didn't sit right with her spirit.

"Don't talk to me either, look like a damn dinosaur." Turning on her heels she walked back to her room.

Ten minutes had past and Samael found himself in Monét's room laying beside her. He don't know what led him there but he didn't want Monét feeling uncomfortable in a home that she had no choice but to stay in.

"I understand that you don't like your situation and I'm trying to work with you here, I excuse a lot of shit that you say because I'm looking at things from your side but you are constantly trying me."

"Sure Samael, make yourself comfortable. I would love for you to lay beside me." Monét spoke sarcastically, only to flinch when Mael's hand almost hit her in the mouth.

Instead he placed his hand beside him balling his fist up... "oh this man serious?" She thought. Her eyes fell on the wall beside her contemplating on how she was going to respond.

"You was about to hit me?" She asked, the  answer was yes and also very obvious, but she still felt like she just had to ask.

"I was finna knock you through this bed." He spoke nonchalantly "but, I don't want us at that. It was just make it harder for you to get comfortable here. You already stress a nigga out enough,"

Monét stared at the ceiling and for once she didn't know what to say. She was at loss for words, this had never happened to her. She was silent.

"I know this don't make it better because it still is what it is, but, I saw you when you first moved in with your cousin. You looked out of place, I could tell how much you didn't want to be here. I also knew because yo ass wouldn't stop complaining, but, I just happened to hear that too. I stared and I just kept staring and then I plotted. I was going to be the one to stop that whole kidnapping shit in my family. I ain't wanna do it, but then it was no longer in my hands to decide, man. When it came between snatching somebody up or having everything snatched away from me? I chose what was best for me. This not on no simp shit, but I feel like you should know a little of the back story. I'm not trying to fight with you, I'm not trying to argue none of that. I'm trying to get through this because divorce is never an option. I mean it literally when I say til' death do us part. You're going to meet my parents, my mom is going to love you and we're going to be good." Samael spoke in a low tone but loud enough for Monét to hear and she listened closely.

"I understand." She was choked up, her tears fell down her face. At least she felt wanted. In a twisted way, she felt needed for once. She was handpicked. Maybe it was her way of coping, maybe she was finding a way to accept her circumstances. Her life could be worst and the man that kidnapped her could've been a pervert, abusive and broke. She was living a lifestyle she dreamed about her whole life, it was here right in front of her face. She would be stupid to not live it up.

"I'm not going to act like your wife inside this house, I will play my role on the outside. I will make everyone believe that the love I have between us runs so deep. I still think your family is sick as FUCK. I think y'all all need therapy and I have the right person for all of y'all and she would love the money. I get that you have to play the hand you were dealt and you had to make a choice. I just haven't mentally accepted it no matter how much I try to alter the situation and make it sound better because whether you took me from a bad circumstance or not, you still took me against my will. Hell, you could've paid me and I would've probably went with you willingly but you didn't give me a choice. You decided for me and that's enough for me to not be okay with this situation. Until I am, I'd accept a cordial relationship but that's where I draw the line. You're going to have to accept the smart remarks because if you watched me any longer. You'd know I'm full of them. You have a wonderful night Samael."

neither knew but that was the start of something so beautifully toxic. A step closer to love.