Christmas Special (tHe cHrisTmas gRinCh)

(Race's POV)

I apologize if anything is offensive to anyone in the chap.

"Look look! Its snowing!" I rushed to the window.

"Yada yada, it's Christmas, yay," No enthusiasm filled Andrews voice.

"Why aren't you excited," I turned on him. "You told me the other day you were catholic!"

"So what?"

"You celebrate Christmas!"

"How would you know that?"

"Because I'm catholic!" I screeched. [he is?] (yeh)

"You can't celebrate Christmas if you've got no one to celebrate it with," Andrew brought his knees to his chest.

"Aw you got us!" I grinned.

"We live on the streets, there ain't no one celebrating Christma-"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Crutchie barged through the door to Andrews bedroom. He even kicked the door with his crutch.

"What's so great about Christmas?" Andrew threw his hands up.

Crutchie gasped. "Did you- did you just-"

"Spit it out!" Me and Andrew yelled at the same time.

"Did you just ask whats so great about Christmas?" Crutchies eyes widened as big as a deer.

"I don't get whats so great about Christmas..." Jack shrugged as he walked over.

"Shut up! Yer Jewish, ya ain't got a say in dis! Go light yer candles or somethin'" Crutchie waved Jack off. [JACK IS JEWISH NOT CRUTCHIEEE] (iM fiXinG iT!) [tHaNk yOu] [wouldn't hanukkah be over by christmas?] [i'm not jewish myself so jewish friends help me out here]

"But Santa isn't rea-"

"SHUSH!" Crutchie hushed Jack as my eyes widened.

"Did he just- what did he-"

"Don't listen to dat boy okay? Christmas is a beautiful holiday that-" Crutchie was leaning on his crutch while he waved his other hand around.

"What's so beautiful about it?"

"Hush child!" Crutchie sushed Andrew. "Now before I tell you the story of Christmas, youse two need to get ready for bed!"

"Okay mom," I rolled my eyes before going back into the bunk room to get clothes to change into.

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

"Are youse ready?" Crutchie asked as me and Andrew snuggled up on Andrews bed in our pajamas.

"Yeah!" Andrew cheered.

"What happened to the Christmas Grinch from earlier?" I joked.

"Shut up!"

"Hey hey heyy! No fighting! (I really wanted to make Crutchie say "Now be all cute and snuggle like before!") Now, back to my story!"

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

"So Santa's gonna break into the lodging house?" Andrew asked in a small voice.

"What?" I got up out of Andrews bed, throwing the blanket off of both of us.

"Hey! I'm cold!" Andrew shivered.

"You just asked if Santa was gonna break into the lodge! You want him to break into the lodge!"

"But he'll steal my cookies."

"He's got a long journey to the north pole!"

"So what?! I want my cookies!"

"You christian people are weird." Temper rolled his eyes.

"NO WE'RE NOT!" Crutchie whined.

Andrew grabbed the blanket and wrapped himself with it.

"I want the blanket!" I jumped onto Andrew to grab it.

"You threw it off!" He huffed, I grabbed for the edge trying to get.

"Stop ya bawlin!" Crutchie yelled.

We both froze and Crutchie wobbled over. He grabbed the blanket off of Andrew and draped it over both of us, then pushed us on the bed.

"Merry Christmas!" He smiled warmly before closing the door to Andrew's room.

"So-" I turned to face Andrew but he was already fast asleep, snuggling into my side. "Night Drew,"

And with that I stared at the window with gathering frost from the snow until I fell asleep.

A smile on my face.

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Festivus for the rest of us! Happy Kwanzaa! Happy whatever you celebrate!

Love you all!

Don't forget to:

Vote!

Sell your papes!

Comment!

Fight monsters!

Try not to die!

And don't forget to try to not to die!

This is Izzy!
Over and out!