The Dinner

Christian
Ana is playing games with me, I hate game players. Okay so I called the last minute to have dinner with her so what. We don't play this kind of game ever. She never mentioned having this dinner before tonight. Well two can play that game. I ask Elliott if he has plans and he says he and his friends are heading to a club he goes to regularly. I ask to go with him and get my security to drive us. I decide to pick him up at Kates and his apartment. I knock on the door as two guys arrive behind me. They are talking about wanting to meet Ana and each one is saying they have tried to get Kate to make the introductions and tonight is great night they make their move to go out with her. I am getting angry, but I hold my tongue and Kate answers the door. She is shocked to see me and invites us all inside. Ana's not arrived yet, but will be here in about thirty minutes she tells Rick and Paul behind me.
Elliott
Glad you made it, let's go and let Kate and her friends enjoy their dinner party. I look as Christian introduces himself to the men and one woman. Rick Shaw, Paul Jacobs and the ever flirty Janet Roberts. She can stop herself from flirting. The dress she has on leaves nothing to our imaginations.
Kate
Don't you both have other plans tonight. I know we sure do and Ana and a few other guys and gals are arriving soon. So let me show you two out and have a lot of fun, because we are.
Christian
I can't believe this Kate is introducing Ana to guys who want Ana to date them. Which leads to her having sex with them. I mean we go out have dinner watch a movie together, but we are just friends. Okay sometimes we kiss and make out. Elliott is dragging me out when I notice Ana walking with a guy who looks like a male model. She's laughing at his jokes and doesn't notice us, but it's dark after all.
Elliott
Wow she looks pretty happy chatting with him and he looks familiar. Omg Kate told me Ana had a thing for this guy and Kate knows his family and invited him. They seem to have hit it off. Let's get going I mean after all you two are just friends right?
Christian
Right we are just friends. I lost my friend to a male model. Elliott nudges me and says you could meet someone tonight who can be miss right or miss right now. I think I will do just that. Little did I know my life was about to change and not for the good. You know that sinking feeling you have as you walk into a place and wished you hadn't. Well tonight is that night. I hope to God Elliott didn't know what kind of club his friends chose. We are given masks and some kind of lists of rules we sign in under fake names. His friends are hanging at the bar. Women are scantily dressed and have bands of different colors on their wrists. I check my wrist band and Elliotts and we are listed as dominants. Elliott laughs and tells me this is his friends idea of a joke on us.
Elliott
We can either leave or check it out if you want to? I personally want to see what it's all about. I will ask John how this works and see if we want to stick around. We listen and the females in our lives would kill us if we stayed and participated in this kind of thing no matter what. So let's get out of here before we get recognized. A BDSM club, I am going to kill John and the rest of them.
Christian
Just as we start to leave Mrs Lincoln of all people bump into us. Elliott pulls me to my car, but not before she records us leaving the club. This is not good. I am about to sign with a family oriented company and this news would cause me to lose the biggest account I would ever close on, I tell Taylor to grab her phone from her. That way it is my word against hers. Plus Elliotts friends surely would back us up.
Elliott
Omg look who is going in there now, Lily and Gretchen. Christian I think we got set up big time. I am betting it was mrs Lincoln. We were only in there fifteen minutes, but we could have done anything in that time. I am so sorry Christian this is all my fault.
Christian
I should have had it checked out before coming here. I knew it felt off and still went inside. I will definitely pay for this.
Taylor
Sir I got her phone. But you need to know something else. She and your brother friends were talking about bringing you down. Something about your family ostracized her and her husband after she hit on your dad when you mother was out of  town. I know right. But I know more about her, but right now it's just rumors. But your brother so called friends were her submissives , they befriended Elliott and had the perfect opportunity to set you up tonight. I am going to work on finding out more. But rumor has it she likes her boys a lot younger than  them. One rumor has her youngest at 12 years old. This club was hers until Richard Lincoln left her and sold it. It belongs to an attorney at this point. If he knew you were set up and who was behind it she would lose everything. Let me make a call, that's if you want me to?
Christian
What will it take to get this all quashed?
Taylor
Leave it to me, he owes me a lot and wouldn't mind having fun at Mrs Lincoln's expense. But Lily and  Gretchen are another matter. The friends of Elliotts are employed at GEH and have a lot to lose if the talk. The NDA covers things like this, too bad they didn't take it seriously.