Chapter 1⃣

Erin-
Damn this bed was comfortable.

Wait. I just woke up in a strange room in a strange bed and my first thought is how comfortable it is? I'm dumb as hell. I opened my eyes and looked around. It seemed like I was in some sort of hotel suite. Was I raped? Nah my vagina would probably be killing me. So I must have had drunk sex. But with who? I hope he wore protection. Ryan does not need to be a uncle yet. Wait a second. Ryan?! Omg how could I be so stupid?! I sat up.

"What's wrong?" I heard an accented voice ask. I looked over and screamed. It wasn't because the guy was ugly or anything. It was just because the guy laying next to me was Luke effing Hemmings. I think I peed.

But I didn't. I mean I was naked so I would've felt it. Wait, naked?! Did I say naked? As in my birthday suit?! Luke caressed my cheek and smiled.

"Are you okay, my love?" He asked, his deep smooth voice calming me. I nodded and closed my eyes only to have them snap again. Did he just say my love? We just met, right? I looked at my left ring finger. There was a sparkling diamond and a gold band. How did that get there? When did that get there? I sighed loudly.

"Mr. Hemmings I have to go," I said formally. He looked at me, his face was a mixture of amusement, hurt, and confusion. Mostly the last two.

"Mr. Hemmings? Erin, you don't remember what happened last night?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No I don't. But I know I have to get home to my little brother," I said pushing the covers off my body. Luke whistled and I remembered I was still naked. I squealed an ran into the bathroom. I locked the door and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked well-rested and my head wasn't pounding from a hangover. But I couldn't remember last night. My curly hair was disheveled, but my grey eyes were bright.

I walked around the large bathroom. There was an overhead shower, a bidet toilet, and marble sink.

Wherever the hell I was, it was fancy. I found a robe and slid it on. After mustering up my courage, I walked out the bathroom. Luke was sitting on the bed shirtless, but he had a pair of basketball shorts. Damn, he was fine. Under different circumstances, I would've fangirled (I'm a huge fan). But I remained cool.

"Can we leave?" I asked. Luke looked up at me and smiled.

"Of course love. Get dressed and we'll head out," he replied. I found my outfit in the pile of clothes on the floor. After getting dressed and using one of the bathroom's extra toothbrushes, I met Luke by the suite's door. He had my purse in his hand. I looked inside to make sure I had everything. Phone, gum, wallet that contained all of my $6,000, and a pack of condoms. Everything was there except one condom. Great, he used protection. When my inventory check was done, we left the suite.

*What up babes???? This story is sorta odd. Lol. The girl up top is Erin. Hope u like this book. Votes & comments are greatly appreciated.
Love y'all,
Hudson*

^Lol shut up "Hudson" -Aari