Okay, I've decided to enlighten you wattpadiens. I will tell you books I've read and enjoyed, and I mean actual published books.
1. Hunger Games trilogy (amazing plot, so-so ending, great adventure, amazing reviews, soon-to-be movie) by Suzanne Collins
2. Twilight saga (so-so plot, realistic romance, good ending, great background stories, already a movie) by Stephanie Meyer
3. House of Night series (great plot, good theme, realistic, very original, great sense of the bond between people and life, would make a great movie) by Kristan and P.C. Cast
4. Vampire Academy books (wonderful plot, totally original, easy to fall into the romance and adventure, soon-to-be movie) by Richelle Mead
5. Vampire Diaries series (interesting plot, okay ending, developed characters, interesting background stories, soon-to-be romance) by L.J. Smith
6. Maximum Ride series (original plot, iffy ending, good adventure, difficult romance, good endings) by James Patterson
7. Mortal Instruments books (catchy beginning, great ending, adventurous plot, easy romance, soon-to-be movie) by Cassandra Clare
8. Blue Bloods books (amazing story, all-around perfect writing, difficult characters, thrilling adventure) by Melissa de la Cruz
9. It Girl series (easy story, extended characters, wonderful happenings, easy to dive in, truly great read) by Cecily von Zeisgesar
10. Fruits Basket manga books (great artwork, sappy plot, amazing backgrounds, happy endings, wonderful characters, original theme, remarkable plot) by Natsuki Takaya
***I HIGHLY recommend these books I've listed, they are my all time favorites! I feel that these books have shaped me into what I am today, they are really amazing books!!!
Okay so I would just like to let everyone know that I have two very close sisters on this website! Chanel-luver and HeLLoKiTTyLuv are super talented writers and anyone who likes my stuff will love theirs!