I guess this is where I put random, useless facts about myself... :) these are in no particular order.
1. CHOCOLATE - my addiction.
2. GIRAFFES - my fave animal. Want one SO bad!
3. BOOKS - reading AND writing them.
4. ART - painting/drawing/sketching...
5. MOVIES - I watch them ALL the time with my friends.
6. SUPERHEROES - Spiderman and Iron Man = <3
7. MOVIES ABOUT SUPERHEROES - Avengers Assemble!!! And Andrew Garfield as Spiderman? *sigh...:)*
8. IKEA - I LOVE furniture shopping... idk why...
9. HARRY POTTER - potterhead for life!:)
1. IDIOTS - they need to grow up.
2. IMMATURITY - they need to grow up even more.
3. BROCCOLI - I know you're supposed to outgrow this hatred... but it's so blah. And tasteless!
1. MORTAL INSTRUMENTS - Cassandra Clare (LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVEEEE JACE!!)
2. DIVERGENT - Veronica Roth (Better than the Hunger Games)
3. OBSIDIAN - J. L. Armentrout (Daemon is SO sexy)
4. HARRY POTTER - J. K. Rowling (As I said before: POTTERHEAD FOR LIFE!!)
5. GONE SERIES - Michael Grant (Creepy, but AWESOME! Made me hate the name Drake...)
6. PERCY JACKSON - Rick Riordan (Dude, he is an amazing author. How does he keep up with all those series?!)
Soooo I live in Kentucky (SO boring here), have the BEST friends EVER (though they don't write like I do, except@AwesomenessAnonymous), and am 14 years old. Freshman! I also tend to capitalize words (if you didn't notice already;D).
Yah. READ MY BOOKS!! Preferably The Competition (entered into the Watty Awards!) or The Prototype (which is much better than The Competition, plot wise!). I'd love you if you did! And VOTE!
Some cool people you should check out: