Status: MY BIRTHDAY IN TWO WEEKS XD (2 months ago)

phoenixflame

Name Heidi
Location Surfin'
Birthday Jul 29
Member Since May 04, 2012
Votes Received 382
Profile Page

║║╔║║╔╗ ║
╠╣╠║║║║ ║
║║╚╚╚╚╝ O  Earthlings!

Welcome to my page!
...I'm getting this feeling that I'm going to to trail off awkwardly halfway through this.
I write mainly One Direction Fan Fiction on this account, but other stories may be found here as well :P

LET THIS PAGE DESCEND INTO RANDOM SHENANIGANS

99% of boys are attractive in some way. The other 1% go to your school.

Mouthwash contains more alcohol than wine.

Dolphins are the only mammals, other than humans, that have sex for pleasure.

A stick insect can have sex for upto 72 days.

AWESOME PEOPLE WHO I URGE YOU TO FOLLOW [pwease]
 @mystery_babeh @Jemexica @Misscoco99 @smileylucy @xNiallMyLove @AmyLovesOneDirection @additionarry @the_untold_truth @PatriciaTomlinson @TaIlSiSmAiMoFo @CelticFaeries @beatricalove @lolling247 @haaaveyoumetsophie @Hazel_Tree

BANDS THAT MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE:
- Dead By April (<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3)
- Evanescence
- Three Days Grace
- Skillet
- One Direction


٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

STOP SUMMERSBERRY

 ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ǝɯ   ǝuıɟǝp   ʇusǝop   ʎʇıʌɐƃ

(But Gravity is an awesome movie)

DRAGON PRIDE METER:
100
If You're Proud To Be A Dragon Lover
Stick This On Your Page

Works

RipTide

RipTide

2 pages, updated Jan 30, 2014
Doesn't everyone love that cliche romance? The swimming pool was Ally's secret hideout - though being a public place, it wasn't very secret - where she went to clear her head and... read more
92 reads votes 2 comments 18
Dragon Let Loose (Louis Tomlinson)

Dragon Let Loose (Louis Tomlinson)

23 parts / 36 pages, updated Jan 02, 2014PG-13
Comatose has no life. At least, she's never had a chance at one. She is kept caged and isolated because of what she is - a 1% human, 99% dragon hybrid. Th... read more
13,253 reads votes 356 comments 368
Hell In A Girl.

Hell In A Girl.

3 parts / 1 page, updated Jun 10, 2013PG
Nightmares are coming. Let's hope we can wake up.
172 reads votes 11 comments 2
Electric Night (Liam Payne)

Electric Night (Liam Payne)

2 parts / 4 pages, updated Jun 01, 2013PG-13Video
Terra is one of a kind. Apart from the fact that she is one of three identical triplets. But one day, after an unintended flash of curiousity, she finds herself ... read more
176 reads votes 4 comments 28
The Princess Megan (Featuring Ugly Emma)

The Princess Megan (Featuring Ugly Emma)

2 parts / 1 page, updated Feb 14, 2013G
Me and my friends (Megan and Emma) going weird. Merci!
82 reads votes 5 comments 4
In My Time of Dying.

In My Time of Dying.

2 pages, updated Jan 10, 2013
Some may call me a super hero. Others say I'm a freak. But there's one thing I know for sure - I am so not normal. And normal is so overrated. My name is Scythe Comato... read more
67 reads votes 4 comments 8
The Random-Things-Appear-Here Reading ListRead LaterFavoritesNoemi

Message Board

Login or Facebook Sign in with Twitter


Dedications

The BetrothedWhat Harry Potter has taught meOne Direction One Shots - On RequestA Secret Bound in Silver

Recent Votes

Bruises of RiskI Can't Tell You (One Direction FanFic)No CapesThe End of Summer

Recent Comments

HEY imagine if she good use the water in people's body's to control them, like a voodoo doll! *nods sagely* ...or maybe not xD Love this series!...
FLOOD - Jotun Chronicles #3

Okay. I don't like him. He's evil. He's going to try and destroy HARRY AND EVER'S BUDDING LOVE FOR EACH OTHER. THE CRETIN. Okay. Update please xD...
I Can't Tell You (One Direc...

OH SORRY I FORGOT XD ~H xx :D
Innocent

Okay. I don't like him. He's evil. He's going to try and destroy HARRY AND EVER'S BUDDING LOVE FOR EACH OTHER. THE CRETIN. Okay. Update please xD...
I Can't Tell You (One Direc...

She actually did this ^ :P
Innocent