Like so many other love stories, this is a story about a girl and a guy. But not just any love story but...
Things you should know about me:
1. Yes I'm a girl and I play video games! So what!
2. I am the weirdest, most random person you will probably ever have the pleasure of meeting online!
3. #Teamsarcasm, #TeamSaveTheMusic, and #TeamRandom all the way!!!
4. Huge fan of Greek Mythology, Vampire Mythology, Witch Mythology, The Vampire Diaries, rambling on and on, Damon Salvatore, Glee, Once Upon A Time, Fairy Tales, Bradley Cooper, and those God awful Christmas commercials.
5. I go by many names and Clara Vaughn is not one of them. Its just a pen name but feel free to call me Clara or CV or unicorn girl. Whatever floats your boat.
6. The only thing that makes me slightly normal is my love for music. I am a huge fan of music. Music is my life, my one true love, and without it I would burn into flames and die. Okay maybe not burn into flames but it would surely feel that way if it didn't exist.
7. I love sappy cliché romance novels (I know shocker) so if you have one, don’t be afraid to send me your story. Just keep in mind though that I believe in a mutualistic economy, so I scratch your back you scratch mines even if yours is a million times better than mines (or so the votes and reads say).
8. I am not quite 21 yet but I'm definitely pass 13 (Thank God!!!)
9. Last but not least I love writing. Have been writing since I was 8 or 9. So please if you really like my stories, support them! 9 times out of 10, I will do the same for you!
P.S. I swear I'm not a hippie nor do I have hippie parents but I'm embracing my inner unicorn! Unicorns unite!
P.P.S. This is an insider for Gleeks! :)
Joined:3 years ago
Description: Death is what comes to people like a thief in the night, snatching them with no intentions of bringing them back. Death is a nagging parent that you try to outsmart time and time again but no matter how many times you may think you have outsmarted t...
Other Works by peace_love_unicorns.
This user has no recent activity.