So, I'm Beth, a 14 year old girl who resides in the UK with my family and a rather large amount of cats. I love many things, such as The Hunger Games, Les Miserablés and badgers. I have a thing for awesome animals, including (but not limited too) badgers and meerkats.
I'm a little (ok a lot) crazy, but despite what my friends say, I am not a sociopath. Well...yeah.
Some people will say I am. Let them talk. I'm crazy, no sociopath. Theres a difference :D
Weird Pointless Facts:
- Even though I had my last ballet lesson when I was 9, I still have the habit of standing automatically in ballet positions.
- I love The Hunger Games and Harry Potter.
- The best film/musical ever is Les Miserable. If you disagree, you die.
- My entire English class is scared of me because they think I am an assassin.
- I have only ever won one Writer Games: Mercy Lakeside, Once In A Lifetime @MasterOfTheHouse)
- My favorite animals are: meerkats, badgers and pandas.
- Meerkats comes up as 'menservants' in my spell checker...
- I am the living reincarnation of Captain Obvious.
- I am not a pessimist, I am a realist. There is a difference.
List Of Amazing People:
@MasterOfTheHouse - There are no words to describe how much fun he is...he is just amazing.
@xxMariusxx - My cousin...she said if she wasn't on here, she would punch me.
@RobotsWillCry - Just generally amazing, but she acts like my mother too much...
@Adzar601 - I hardly ever talk to him any more, and I kind of miss him and his Irishness.
@RedTears - SOULMATES AND SKITTLES! I LOVE THAT CRAZY KID! SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOL Wanna be like her one day
@MagmaKepner - My fellow Touch lover!! (And my Wattpad Smiley Buddy)
@TheDarkHorse - Just generally awesome.
@MusicIsMySoul - The Phantom of the Opera!!
@Its_A_Cat_Thing - We have the same birthday, we both loves cats, Les Miserable and The Hunger Games....TWINNIES!
BADGERS ARE THE BEST!