SUP PARTY PEOPLE!?!?!?
I'm a Christian. For me Christianity isn't just a label it's a way of life. And by Christianity I don't mean a list of roles I'm supposed to keep I mean an actual relationship with God.
I love to sing and I LOVE TO READ!!! (duh, or I wouldn't be here)
I want to major in Psychology and a minor in Creative Writing.
1. Name: Natalia
2. Nickname: Naty, Na, Nutella
3. Born: Brazil
4. Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, and a little Hindi
5. Hair Color: Brown
6. Eye Color: right eye is green and left eye is a grey-ish blue most days (in other words Heterochromia)
7. Tall or Short: I'm not sure... short I guess (compared to Mexicans I'm tall for my age, compared to Americans I'm a little short)
8: Pet Peeve: People who give Christians a bad name. Hypocrites, Judgmental people, Over the top Religious etc.
9. Food: Taco (but from Mexico and no Taco Bell) & BBQ (Brazilian)
10. Drink: Water
11. Bottoms: Jeans
12. Movies: Narnia, Taken, The Hunger Games, A Walk to Remember
13. Subject: English, & Chior
14. Fruit: Banana & mango
15. Color: Blue
16. Sport: Vollyball & soccer
17. Book on Wattpad: Forever Yours, Love is Blind
18. Band/Singer: Anthem Lights, The Fray, Switchfoot, Colton Dixon
Me as a writer:
I just started writing people so come on give me a break.
I love comments! I like knowing what I'm doing right and/or wrong.
I have a short attention span when it comes to writing so I lose interest in my books sometimes. So if you see me online tell me to write. I like knowing people love my books so much they can't wait for me to upload. I try being unpredictable with my stories
Win a Watty Award
Get 1,000 fans
Become a Wattpad Ninja
That's all you need to now about me.