Hello, my name's Jennifer (two n's) but everybody calls me Jenny or Jenni.
Here's the basic facts about me for anybody who's interested, or of you're just bored and stalking pages ;]
1. I'm fourteen, turning fifteen in October.
2. A native to Florida and I'm a proud Mexican American.
3. I'm really shy at first, but after a while, I get comfortable around people and well, my shyness goes away. Though, talking in front of an entire class doesn't help.
4. I'm short compared to other people (4'11ft = 59 inches)
5. I'm not the best cook in the world, though baking brownies is my specialty, if I do say so myself ;)
6. I'm the oldest of four children, and born to two agitating yet humorous parents. Since I'm Mexican, I have to many family members to count...
7. I think Mexican jokes are hilarious, yet take it too far and you'll be crying when I start making racial comments.
8. I'm really baby-crazy. No, I don't want a bunch of kids when I grow older. I just find babies adorable and so cute!
9. Criminal Minds, Cold Case, La Rosa de Guadalupe, María de todos los Ángeles, and a bunch of good o'l '90s cartoons are my favorite TV Shows.
10. I'm a chocolate addict, though not so much now than I was in the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth grade.
11. Even though I'm a shy and smart student, many people like me and know I'll keep a secret 'til they tell me the "okie dokie".
12. Jeesh, I love rhyming words all the time. Yeesh, it's funny, and I adore Bugs Bunny.
·Don't Steal My Ideas, You Will Be Called Out·