@YouHadMeAt_Believe ←FAN & READ HER STORIES ASAP
Yeah,I do some heavy philosophy thinking and so here are some quotes that I have thought MYSELF.
Some people are open books, others are closed but I am an open book with torn pages.
-Hira Rao (Me)
At school, hard work is like a colouring picture: The teachers are the outline and the students are the ones who colour them in.
There is no such thing as countries as religion only bonds us.
Obsessive love won't change your country's conditions. It only worsens it.
The human mind is like modelling clay. It hardens with time and experience.
Your body is a hand mill, if you don't give it something to grind, you'll only crush yourself.
From reading my quotes, most of them touch anti-patriotism. I am a very strong anti-patriotic. So what? I have my reasons. And don't go so 'lecturey' on me! If there is anyone else like me, YAY
Alright! If want to know 10 facts about me...read on!
* I am vegetarian, (Sort of)
* I can imitate many accents. (Handy in prank calls)
* I am scared and loathe going to sleep.
* Ironically, I get most of my story ideas from my dreams.
* I have 8 cats.
* I trust people sometimes too quickly.
* My bad temper is scary.
* I hiccup the second when I start laughing.
* I am allergic to Coke, Coca Cola, Pepsi (some funny ingredient in it).
* I have moved about 8 schools, 9 houses, 2 cities and 2 countries.
Well then, let's move on to my pet peeves:
+ People who chew with their mouth open and make those sounds ( I swear I will murder them).
+ When commenting on a composition, don't ever say 'good', 'nice'. These are cliche words with no meaning. Be more specific, idiot!
+ People who peep through people's lunch boxes.
+ Babies crying over little things (I got no heart).
+ People who stare (Shall I poke your eyes out, buddy?).
Here are my mates who are the coolest people alive!