Status: Starting over, deleting all my stories except for That Special Summer (5 months ago)

ddhuhgh

Name Dyamond
Location Mindless Behavior Tour Bus
Birthday Sep 18
Member Since Jul 17, 2012
Votes Received 27
Profile Page

Name:Dyamond


~About Me~

My favorite books are:
How to say Goodbye In Robot By Natalie Standiford
Geek Magnet by Kieran Scott
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt By: Beth Hoffman

My favorite author is Meg Cabot

My favorite songs are  
Paint You Wings by All Time Low
Do It Right, How It's Supposed To Feel by Cymphonique
Can't Stop Loving you, Ridin Slow by OMG
Happy by Pharrell
Something by Cymphonique & Jacob Latimore
Slow by OMG and Jacob Latimore
Alone & Send Me a Picture by Jacob Latimore
 Bout You & 4 Letter Word by Diggy
Still Into You & Ain't It Fun by Paramore
Come Thru, Wu Tang forever, Furthest Thing, From Time, & The Language By Drake
Addiction by Ryan Leslie
How To Save A Life by The Fray
Nine in The Afternoon by Panic at The Disco
Move Along by The All American Rejects
Waiting For the End by  Park
ALL the Mindless Behavior Songs(Ohhh Yeah)
Fairytale By Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith
Right Here by Justin Bieber & Drake
Diced  by Drake, Rick Ross
Made In The USA by Demi Lovato
Drop It & Like We Grown by Trevor Jackson

My favorite colors are navy blue and .

My favorite bands are Mindless Behavior, Paramore & All Time Low.
 #TMWattpad Lmao I just made that up.

My favorite singer is probably Pharrell.

I don't have a favorite rapper, but I do listen to Wale and Drake often. :D

My favorite type of food is Mexican.

My favorite movies is probably Mindless Behavior: All Around The World.

Fave MB Member: Roc Royalll 

MB overrr alll. Much <3


I am really nice once you get to know me
Oh if I have any stories you should so read them.


Instagram: spiffydowntomysocks

I change my ig name every now and then.


 I am:

█ 10% Shy
██ 20% Loud 
███ 30% Different
████ 40% Caring
█████ 50% Weird... to any extreme
██████ 60% Ridiculous... to an extreme
███████ 70% Sweet
████████ 80% Loving
█████████ 90% Mindless.. the other 10% is there
██████████ 100% Beautiful.... which is me


I'm a freshman though. Class of 2017 all day!



Stay Mindless :)

Works

That Special Summer

That Special Summer

7 parts / 10 pages, updated Jul 07, 2014PG-13
Jalena really can't find happiness unless doing what she loves: acting. With so much going on she can't find time to relax or try something new , but that's alright, s... read more
405 reads votes 24 comments 5
Remember Me As I Am (ON HOLD)

Remember Me As I Am (ON HOLD)

3 parts / 2 pages, updated Aug 25, 2013
Aqua and I are, and always will be best friends. At least that's what I thought when we were 8 years old. It is almost my sophomore year and my dad gave me bad... read more
255 reads votes 3 comments 1
ddhuhgh's Reading ListMy storiesRead LaterStrict FavoritesThrillers/Scary books

Message Board

Login or Facebook Sign in with Twitter


Dedications

Share Your Stories Here! Book One ✔Wanna Try Me? ::MB Story::My Twin Is My True Love: A Princeton Love Story (Editing Chapters)Broken Hearted : A Mindless Behavior (NEver Gonna Finish Since I Dont Like It)

Recent Votes

I Can't Wait AnymoreCUPID calling CUPID...Bad Ghetto Club"F*ck Me, Roc!!" (Double R Rated R imagine)

Recent Comments

nice story!
I Can't Wait Anymore

A Continuation would be Incredimazable
"F*ck Me, Roc!!" (Double R ...

pms is not your period. it's before ur period and you start acting more emotional and most likely more angered than usual.
It's Just Sex.