Miss Lauren has been noticing something odd about two of the libraries' regulars: day after day, they re...
WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO CONDEMN YOUR EYES TO IS REALLY A LOAD OF BRAIN CRAP ALSO KNOWN AS ME ATTEMPTING TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT MYSELF. YOU WILL SEE RANDOM QUOTES, A WHOLE BUNCH OF BULLET-POINTS AND A FANGIRL IN HER NATURAL HABITAT. THOU HATH BEEN WARNED.
All right, let's do this!
- I obviously can't do bios.
- I uh, am still trying to improve my writing so don't throw me off a cliff or something.
- I'm too awkward for my own good - certified couch potato, at your service.
- I love cats. Too much.
- Obsessed with everything from the 1990's and below.
- I draw comics every here and there (still improving)
- Fiercely Pro LGBT and Human Rights!!!
- Pretend this is another fact - I'm running out of facts here, man.
- Diagnosed with Compulsive T.V. Referencing Disorder.
- Ironically enough, I don't own any cats.
- In love with emojis - aren't they just adorable?
( o U o )/
- If my life was a show, the main song would be "Awesome" by Spose.
- Prussia is awesome.
- CAPSLOCK IS GOLD
- If you want to call me by my name, call me Kal.
- Ehh... well, I ran out of facts. *shrugs* I tried.
What did one ocean say to the other? Nothing; it just waved. Ahaha!
All right, all right, I'll stop krilling your time. Pfft!
Okay. I'll stop. Seriously. Good-bye! Sea you later! ASDFGHJKL
Location:Everywhere. Every time.
Joined:3 years ago
Social data: 120 reads. 10 votes. 5 comments.
Description: [Short Story] Two best friends find little surprises in a coffee shop.
Other Works by bookloveforever.