[Short Story] Two best friends find little surprises in a coffee shop.
WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO CONDEMN YOUR EYES TO IS REALLY A LOAD OF KEYBOARD MASHING, A FAIL ATTEMPT AT A BIO, AND A WATTPADER IN HER NATURAL HABITAT. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.
All right, let's do this!
- I uh, am still trying to improve my writing so don't throw me off a cliff or something.
- SPEAKING OF WHICH I'VE BEEN ON AN ETERNAL HIATUS I'M SORRY I HAVE LIKE TWENTY-FIVE BOOKS STORED AWAY
- Certified couch potato.
- I love cats. Too much.
- Obsessed with everything from the 1990's and below.
- I have sidekicks; my pet bird (Bird) and a stuffed ram (Kaniner)
- I draw comics every here and there (still improving)
- Fiercely Pro LGBT and Human Rights!!!
- (Lives for car rides, cakes, and potates.)
- Pretend this is another fact - I'm running out of facts here, man.
- Compulsive T.V. Referencer.
- Ironically enough, I don't own any cats.
- I get too emotionally invested in characters that don't exist in stories that were never written 0.o
- In love with emojis - aren't they just adorable?
( o U o )/
- If my life was a show, the main song would be "Awesome" by Spose.
- CAPSLOCK IS GOLD
- Call me Kal.
- Ehh... well, I ran out of facts. *shrugs* I tried.
What did one ocean say to the other? Nothing; it just waved. Ahaha!
All right, all right, I'll stop krilling your time. Pfft!
Okay. I'll stop. Seriously. Good-bye! Sea you later! ASDFGHJKL
Joined:3 years ago
This user has no reading lists.
Description: -Updates every other Wednesday- In which @bookloveforever finally emerges from her eternal hiatus to torment the world every other Wednesday with short tales, ranging from tormented ghosts to first kisses, dragons, sweet strawberry jam and a journe...
Other Works by bookloveforever.
I'M NOT DEAD YET ...Alriiiiight, let's be honest; about half of everyone probably doesn't even recognize me 'cause I've been on an eternal hiatus, but... I have like twenty, maybe thirty unpublished novels and it was then I realized I gotta get back out there. So yeah, expect me to torment the world every Wednesday or so with a new short story, because this old dragon is finally freaking leaving her cave! >:D