Well, what can I say? There's not a lot of interesting things about me. At the time being, I live in Alaska with my little sister and parents. Oh, and my dog.Alaska is pretty cool, and not at all what some of you may think it's like.
Now if any of you have some questions, I would be more than happy to answer them.
Before you ask, keep this in mind.
NOTE: Alaska is like any other state except it is colder and snows alot. The summmers up here are beautiful, can get up to almost 90*.
NOTE #2: I do not live in an igloo, and I DO NOT have a pet polar bear.
(I have had 16 year olds ask me that question, in case you guys are wondering why I would say that.)
Oh, one more thing. Be careful, I'm a hockey player. Haha lol, the one thing that separates me from other girls in other states
IF you would like to know more about me, look on. If you don't, still look. ;)
1. You're reading this right now.
2. You're realizing that's a stupid fact.
4. You didn't notice I skipped three.
5. You're checking now.
6. You're smiling.
7. You're still reading this even though it's stupid.
9. You didn't realize I skipped 8.
10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again.
11. You're enjoying this.
12. You didn't realize there's only supposed to be ten facts.
Haha, read on.
I'm the kind of person who...
1. will spend hours trying to drown a fish.
2. starts volunteering for everything, just so I can shout: "I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute."
3. wonders if a turtle loses his shell, is he naked or homeless?
4. tries to beat everyone at saying "Irish Wristwatch".
5. realizes that 99% of guys are cute, and the other 1% go to my school
6. convinces myself that when you text him and he doesn't text back, he's obviously so excited that texted him that he fainted.
7. is prone to have crushes on boys in books.
8. was just told that the Avenger's male assassin was named 'Hawkeye', not 'Hot Guy' :(
Thanks for reading! plz comment!