I'm not all that great at this "About Me" stuff. So, I'll tell you this. I love chocolate. I spend far too much money on books and food. Basically my entire pay check goes to books and Panera Bread. I'm a Libra ♎, so Up Yours! I'm entering "mid-twenties depression", and let me tell you. It sucks!! Big time. But on the bright side, I'm finished with school. For now. Hopefully I'll write more...when I'm not dancing around the house, my job, my room, with random people on the street. No, I'm not a stripper. Anyway, I've answered 3 questions below that are subject to change at any moment.
Can you tell us about your upcoming book?
♛There isn't enough space in this thing for me to tell you all about all my "upcoming books". I'll just list the names and genre in no particular order.
1. Undone (Irish Lore/Fantasy)
2. Noor 1, Noor 2, Noor 3, and now a Noor 4 that was totally unexpected (Sci-Fi, Fantasy) My Profile Pic are 2 Noor characters.
3. Finding Nina (Adventure) and it is totally awesome.
4. Tales of the Payton Sisters (Life/Drama/Romance). This novel has 4 stories, one for each sister: Allyson, Meghan, Tamryn, and Faith.
5. It Started With A Kiss (ISWAK) (Romance). This story immediately follows SWMME, but the characters are different.
6. The Boys' Toy, My Heart's Dance, and about 4-5 others that follow SWMME and ISWAK (Romance)
7. Fade (Super...hero? Natural? Supersomething/Romance)
8. Tone's Angel's (Action, Adventure)
9. Sunset Coven (Paranormal) is up on a blog with the same title with pictures. However, my coauthor hasn't updated in 4 FREAKING MONTHS! *screams*. She makes me cry.
Is anything in your book based on real life experiences or purely all imagination?
♛In SWMME, Shannon's and Donovan's personalities/past was modeled after two real life people. Other than that, nope!
Is there anything that you would like to say to your readers and fans?
♛You guys sure don't vote much. By the way, I love comments. So comment. And don't ask me to read your stuff. I'