Pretty self explanatory unless you just really don't understand poetry. I don't own the picture I used f...
Hello everyone, and welcome to my bio! Exciting right?
So as most of you may have realized by now, my name is Erica (as stated clearly above and assuming you are on here, I also assume you can read). I am what could loosely be called a writer. It will be clear in looking at the work I have posted that I stick mostly to poetry, though I will do stories if the mood strikes.
Now I won't lie to you, if I post up a story on here there's a good chance I will get bored halfway through and either not finish it, or scrap it completely. There are only two stories that I'm working on that I absolutely won't do that to, and I've only worked on them a little since I started them two years ago.
That being said, I do hope to eventually post those stories and will have collaborating art work to go with it, but that will likely go up on my deviantart account. More news on that will come as I actually post up the work.
So on to me! I will just make a list of random facts to know about me and my writing, since most won't be reading this.
- I hate love triangles. They are pointless and I truly believe they are for lazy writers who don't want to develop actual relationships in their characters. I will tolerate them if done well, but most stories I will give a few pages to get better before I stop reading.
- I won't write about vampires or werewolves and most stories involving them are too awful for me to read. Twilight ruined it.
- I will write a lot of fantasy because that's what I'm most familiar with.
- Sometimes I try so hard to avoid developing a Mary-sue character that I end up creating one anyways. Feel free to critique me if I do this at any time.
- I'm also bad with changing tenses throughout my stories.
- I hate bad grammar. I have lost interest in several stories on here because I don't believe the writer knows what the hell they are doing.
Joined:4 years ago
Description: A short story about a wall flower who is afraid to join the crowd, but is eventually lulled into the supposed safety of being among people who seem to be oblivious to the shadows surrounding them. Also don't own the picture used for the cover.
Other Works by Stormbringer13.
Just a short poem about a woman who is murdered and is painting the picture that tells the story of how...
This user has no recent activity.