|Member Since||Nov 20, 2010|
Psst......Here"s a secret I'm secretly a WIZARD from HOGWARTS! Oh and Excuse my annoying-ness. Total Chocalate addict. I love music and hope to pursue it as a career. I love to talk. Love all things Sparkley or Fancy. Total child at heart. Quotes: " One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley "Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"- Phyllis Diller "Hakuna Matata"- Timone & Pumba " I wasn't worried at all, Except for the part where I was worried." - Winnie the Pooh I can play/read: -Violin -Cello -Piano - Guitar (\_/) (='.'=) (")_(") to all my lovely fans, here's a bunny. I AM IN LOVE WITH JESUS!! 96% of Christian teens do not share the gospel I am one of the other 4% _ __| |__ [__ __] Post this on your profile | | if you are a Christian and | | PROUD! | | | | '-' P.S. I have an obsession with guinea pigs ;-3 Also I fan BACK to the first fifty people...