~ 15 years old
~ i love reading (especially love stories)
~ fav color - pink or pastel colors
~ fav authors - Meg Cabot; Stephanie Meyer;
~ fav artist - Taylor swift
~ fav song - That thing you do
~ fav movie - Pink Panther 2
~ fav t.v. show - Big Bang Theory (WE BUILT THE PYRAMIDS!)
1. About 28% of women open their mouths while applying mascara.
2. A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years.
3. There are as many chickens on earth as there are humans.
4. 166 thousand people are having sex at this very minute. 1/4th of them are cheating on someone.
5. Kangaroos can't walk backwards.
6. About 75 acres of pizza are eaten in in the U.S. everyday.
7. Former president Bill Clinton only sent 2 emails in his entire 8 year presidency.
8. Koalas and humans are the only animals that have finger prints.
9. If you ate too many carrots, you would turn orange.
10. You can send a letter to Santa in Canada with the postal code H0H 0H0.
11. A Blue whale's tongue weighs more than an elephant.
12. Longest traffic jam ever was in Beijing, China. Over 60 miles long & it lasted for
14. It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery had in it to begin with.
15. You use 14 muscles to smile and 43 to frown. Keep Smiling!
16. A woman named Jean Curtis, from Scotland, filed for divorce in 2002 after she caught her husband having sex with a frozen chicken.
17. The feminine version of dude is 'dudine'.
Lady Gaga taught me it’s ok to be different. Ke$ha taught me to be myself and not care what anyone else thinks. Bruno Mars taught me to do anything for that one person I love. Eminem taught me that life is hard but you can make it through. Taylor Swift taught me not every guy is going to treat me right. Michael Jackson taught me to always love the people around me. Music taught me how to live. But, most importantly, Rebecca Black taught me the days of the week ;)