Okay, first off, thank you, random stranger, for coming to my profile. I don't care how many strange, foreign links you had to click to be here, the important thing is that you have arrived.
There are ten things we have to get straight before we start this relationship between reader and (slightly eccentric) author.
1. My name is Grace, but since I have no idea who you are and probably never will, let's stick with the Great and Awesome Milk1001.
2. I realized that Number One contradicts the whole 'Wouldn't You Like to Know' thing, but what can I say? I live life on the wild side.
3. I love Harry Potter almost as much as life itself. I say 'almost' because I was going to say as much, but then I decided that I like living.
4. The purpose of my background was based solely on the desire to creep you out. You're welcome.
5. I think that Jake Gyllenhaal was a Greek god before he was banished and sent to live with us mortals because of his overabundance of amazing-ness.
6. I have an evil twin sister named Olivia. Her account is _______.
7. Sorry I had to block out her username, but that crap is classified information. (she needs pills to behave like a normal child.)
8. The Hunger Games will always hold a special place in my heart. More importantly, Josh Hutcherson will always hold a special place in my heart (cue the would-be-cute-but-is-in-fact-slightly-creepy-winky face).
Thank you for reading these extremely important Grace notes. Yes, I know there wasn't a full ten, but who's counting? And, c'mon; would you be able to read another two without ripping your hair out and stomping around like the Hulk? Didn't think so.
I mean, it took a lot of energy to write those eight. I don't think I'd be able to continue writing without momentarily fainting.
No, I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
PRANCE LIKE THE GAZELLE YOU ONCE WERE IN YOUR PAST LIFE.