Hello there! Welcome to Meg-is-Blonde's profile.
So, I'm Meg, since I have rather a lot of space here, I'm going to tell you some stuff about me.
Stuff I LOVE:
1) Harry Potter. I'm a POTTERHEAD first and foremost, now and forever. Always. <3
2) Muller corner strawberry shortcake yoghurt... YUM!
3) My family - there's 7 of us, and we're all pretty mad, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
4) Reading. I can read anything, anywhere, anytime. Seriously.
5) The AVENGERS! Aaaah, I love Iron Man so much ;P
6)Elementary, Once Upon a Time, NCIS
7) YOU! Thank you to all my fans, because everytime I see that little number go up, I feel warm inside XD
8) Monica Sanz - better known as DistantDreamer - because Finvarra's Circus is the best book I have read in a long time. Discounting HP, of course. Go check her out!
I don't like Twilight. But I'm not a Twilighter - hater kind of person. If you like it, that's your choice. :P
I hate: pretenders, twilight, spiders and all things crawly, people that fake tan so much they look orange, liars and people who have loads of fans but no literary talent.
Ok now about my books - btw, please don't comment asking me to read your books. Its very rude, so I won't bother.
~ I'm most serious about When The Clock Strikes Twelve, and I'm thinking of re-writing Survivor and Summer and Storme.
I am also INSANELY PROUD that all my books have more than 1,000 reads!!!!!! THANK YOU!
"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more." - Albus Dumbledore
"When I use a word it means just what I want it to mean, neither more nor less." - Lewis Carroll.
God bless you all, and thank you!