A dead man shows up in a small town and causes more then just a little trouble.
Name: Lauren Farley
I'm a writer, student and dreamer living with my parents in Los Angeles, CA. I've been writing since I was five and love writing about anything and everything under the sun (except romance). My stories range from shorts to novelettes (I don't have a attention span for a novel).
Feel free to read and comment on my stories and any feedback is appreciated.
Ten Random Facts About Me
1) I share a birthday with Justin Bieber, Ke$ha and Ron Weasley. Two musicians I can't stand and my favorite character from the Harry Potter Series.
2) I share something else with another fictional character: Indiana Jones. We're both terrified of snakes.
3) I want to be a archaeologist and am the history buff in my family.
4) I was a band geek in high school (still am at heart).
5) I'm obsessed with number patterns. I dunno why.
6) Graveyards don't scare me but Haunted Houses (real) do.
7) Been writing since I was five.
8) I hate the Twilight Series, love the Hunger Games.
9) I had a CD player growing up. You don't see those very often now.
10) I can remember when Nickelodeon was filled with shows like Power Rangers (the original), All That, Shining Time Station, Rugrats, Rocket Power, Doug, Recess and many others...God I feel old.
Location:San Marino, California
Joined:3 years ago
Description: Madelyn of Valemar is a peasant girl but a rare kind. She can read and write. She does so in a place (Albia) and time (middle ages) when women are not allowed to own codexs (books) or quills. Come follow Madelyn's journey and writing as she copes wi...
Other Works by LaurenFarley1.
A murder turns into a double homicide with no one to blame.
A woman encounters a persistent sales man who turns out quite deadly in the end.
This user has no recent activity.