Status: Anyone else alive?!? (1 year ago)

IloveHarryPotter10

Name Guess
Location Hogwarts,district 13,or Niall Horans bed!!!!!!!!
Member Since May 19, 2012
Votes Received 22
Profile Page
icon22_web.png

My Fave Music:
ONE DIRECTION BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 doors down
P!nk
Rihanna
Greenday
Nicki Minaj
Drake Bell (lol)
L.M.F.A.O.
Good Charlotte
Weezer
Lincoln Park
Katy Perry
(some) Justin Bieber
BVB(a little)
Black Eyed Peas (boom boom pow!)
Paramore
Jonas 
Lady Gaga
Ke$ha
Demi Lovato
Selina Gomez
Emily Osment
Cheetah Gurls
(some)Eminem
Cristina Perry
(some)Lifehouse 
Miley Cyrus
(some)5 for fighting
Allstar Weekend
1 direction
1 republic
And Many More


When you think you rule the school and stand on your chair to talk its only becouse you wanna look  down on everyone else.Well Im standing too.Your not gonna look down on me too.post if you stand up tooo and have a spine and backbone


Fave.food-tacos
Fave song: Moment of truth by let it shine cast
Fave cooler: dark blue,grey,and sunset
GOALS
VOTES:5[×]10[×]20[]...
FANS:5[×]10[×]15[]20[]...
OTHERS:10 comments[×]Read 50 stories[×]

If Justin Bieber decided that breathing wasn't cool 91% of girls would be dead.The other 9% would be laughing.Post if you are part of that 9%(like me).
       POTTERMORE:Lunas*Loony99
        What did I say about a low profile
       My the odds be ever in your favor
         All that counts is here and know
          As soon as you let the dog out
          No Im not lucky I'm blessed,yes
    I'm quiet because I have nothing nice to say
             I love the wind but I hate the sound
                  She was born not bitten,Edward
   Trust me proffeser,Iv been asking myself the same question for 6 years

Works

Love for Dummies.

Love for Dummies.

2 parts / 1 page, updated Dec 21, 2012
35 reads votes 2 comments 0
Eye of the tiger.

Eye of the tiger.

1 page, updated Dec 20, 2012
A list of the ten best stuffs...lol
4 reads votes 1 comments 0
Harry Potter character theme songs

Harry Potter character theme songs

1 page, updated Aug 01, 2012
182 reads votes 2 comments 0
ON HOLD.Why the sun set (book 2 the fire to my sun)

ON HOLD.Why the sun set (book 2 the fire to my sun)

1 page, updated Jul 24, 2012G
You do not need to read the one page Book 1! Fred Weasly was Renee Snapes first love.But he died in the battle of Hogwarts.Know she work... read more
56 reads votes 1 comments 0
The fire to my sun.(A Fred Weasly love story)

The fire to my sun.(A Fred Weasly love story)

3 parts / 1 page, updated Jul 19, 2012
Takes place during the final battle.Fred Weasly and his brother George both get married after Hogwarts.George to Anjelina Jonson.Fred to Renee... read more
571 reads votes 10 comments 0
ON HOLD.My life with Harry.(harry potter)

ON HOLD.My life with Harry.(harry potter)

5 parts / 1 page, updated Jul 16, 2012PG-13
My name is Rebbecca Jonsgorge.Harry Potter is my boyfriend.He thinks I cheated on him.I didnt.What will happen when she stats to fall for the she w... read more
414 reads votes 6 comments 3

Message Board

Login or Facebook Sign in with Twitter


Recent Votes

Emma Potter (Harry Potter Fan Fiction)Meet Me at the Hotel RoomA and D (published)Harry Potter's Older Sister (A Fred Weasley Love Story)

Recent Comments

Read the first chappy and fell in love!!!!Jacob Forever!!!!!
Meet Me at the Hotel Room

Can you please do one about Niall using my name,Raenna?I love him!!!!!!
One Direction One Shots!

Update Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harry Potter's Older Sister...

Clubs
VampireFanfictionHumorWattpad AnnouncementsWerewolfMultimedia DesignsThe Cafe