Ummm, about me.. well first of all I'm an otaku. I am a hardcore fan of anime and manga. I’m watching anime since I was in kindergarten. And I don’t have any particular most favorite anime. I think every anime is unique in its own way. My most favorite male character is Lelouch (Code Geass) and Bossun (SKET Dance), and my most favorite female character is C.C (Code Geass). Among manga, I like ‘Uchuu Kyoudai’ and my favorite movie series is ‘Kara No Kyoukai’.
My favorite author is Rick Riordan and my favorite book is 'Camp Half Blood Series'. Now I don't have any interest in ordinary things. If there aren't aliens, espers, time-travelers, zombies, vampires, angles, demons, knights, wizards, then there is no fun at all...
Another thing is, I don't like humans. To me 90% of the humans are disgusting and lowly creature, filthy and lustful. They can not be trusted, so I stopped being a human long ago. Now the rest 10% are far too great for me. So you can call me an alien. I love being called that.
As you might have seen, I don't like ordinary things, and that is why I mostly read Sci-fi and fantasy. (I can't digest romantic and non-fiction ).
Why do I write: I believe all those stories which we read and write are not the fruits of our unbound imagination. Those incidents are actually taking place, in some parallel universe, dimension or time. The impacts of those events are so great that they affect our mind. Since humans got the ability to read and write, it is their duty to keep a record of them, to show respect toward those people who got caught in the whirlwinds of the events.
There is a person whom I must mention, is@DarKAngeL_1 . My first reader, and the one who cheered, supported and annoyed me the most. If you fan me, please fan her as well.