I'm a girl with big dreams in life, the biggest being writing. I've been writing since I was 11 and, after many years of short stories, I am finally sticking to a novel. I hope soon, within the next few months, to be published.
I'm friendly and open, and I'm not shy to give my opinion so don't be shy about yours! I'll take any criticism with an open mind and any comments with gratitude. My tongue may be sharp at times, but please have patience and understand that I mean no insult. Everything I say may seem harsh, but I promise it is only to help.
A few facts about me:
- I want to learn 59 languages. I am fluent in English, and I am learning Spanish, Welsh, and German currently.
- Saesneg yn ddiflas.
- My loving boyfriend is Welsh. <3
- I dance and lip sync to my iPod in public.
- I burst out laughing at jokes I remember from the past.
- I believe the best time to write is at night; while everyone else sleeps my mind is free to wander.
- The only thing that can melt my heart more than a compliment is a baby animal.
- I have a passionate love affair with the BBC.
- Sunsets enchant my heart.
- I love hugs and snuggles and I am very free with them; even with my friends.
- If I trust someone enough to call them my friend, I will defend them to the death.
- All I want in life is to make people have an emotional reaction to my work. As long as someone cries, smiles, laughs, or bursts out in a fit of rage at my work, I will be happy. Even if everyone hates it, as long as one person has enjoyed it, it was a success.
- Everything I write has meaning. Nothing is pure fluff. I challenge you to find the meaning, and discover for yourself what my work has inspired within yourself. Some things are hidden deep down.
THINGS I'M STILL WAITING FOR
1. The Doctor
2. My Hogwarts letter
3. My portal gun
4. To become a Pokemon master