"I think writing is 50% schizophrenia, 45% caffeine, and 5% creativity"
Welcome to my world of the strange and bizarre, where the light never shines and the cookies are always warm and moist.
You want to know about me, the figurehead of my little black realm of the eccentric? Well, instead of giving you trivial details about my appearance (I'm way too tall. Like a giant), love life (hopeless romantic and attracter of creepers), etcetera, how about I explain the rules around here?
1. Daydreaming isn’t laziness; it’s a form of necessity. It’s okay to create something new and exciting, even if it’s in your head.
2. Life is precious. All life. Never deliberately kill even the smallest of house flies.
3. Don’t judge a man by how he treats his peers; judge him by how he treats his inferiors.
4. Take time to enjoy the jazz and impromptu solos of the saxophone.
5. Tim Burton, Rick Yancey, Don Kenn, Brendon Urie, Of Monsters and Men, and Mumford and Sons are gods. Worship. Worship. Worship.
6. If you spell taco with a ‘k’, you will be executed.
7. All of my minions must have a duck collection and pet tarantula. And every Tuesday you must eat watermelon while singing Disney songs to a sunfish.
8. Anime is more than just a pastime. It's a way of life.
And, above all,
Take time to enjoy the small things in life. Smell the flowers, feel the wind on your face, sing in the rain. This life is all we have. Write a book, make someone smile, and always eat your dessert first!