Hey! The name's Naida, but you don't need to know that. Anyway, I'm hyper 99% of the time, sleeping the other 1%, and I act at least half my actual age (but you'll never find that out, unless you're a stalker. If you are a stalker, get the hell off the internet!)
Anywho, I'm a total anime/manga nerd, especially for Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh, InuYasha, Tsubasa Chronicle, Shugo Chara, Gunslinger Girl, Kaze No Stigma, Code Geass, stuff like that.
After I put on my PJs, nothing will get done, because I'm a lazy, crazy chick :) I sound about nine, but I promise I'm a lot older. My life follows the philosophy of:
Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional.
I'll be honest with you - it's surprising my neighbors haven't sent for people to take me to an asylum yet, but for all I know, they could be ringing up the nearest facility right now :)
Before you have a panic attack, my craziness is not catching (I think). But I can almost guarantee you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Anyway, I have many crazy things to say. Some more of my crazy thoughts include:
If God's really watching, the least we can do is be entertaining.
To make sure you hit, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.
I find it difficult to take anything seriously, and trying to talk common sense to me is like battering a brick wall with a marshmallow (I'd eat the marshmallow).
One of my favorite anime/manga character is Neji, because he is gorgeous...(sighs longingly). Shame he's not real.... My second fave character is Shikamaru, because we're both lazy geniuses XD
I'm making it my mission to add every Naruto fanfic on Wattpad to my Naruto Library. Please tell me of any stories you hear about that I haven't got! I also speak fluent Spanish :)
90% of girl's lives would be ruined if Justin Bieber burst into flames. Put this on your profile if you are one of the 10% that would grab some marshmallows and enjoy.