Pαιη Sρℓαттєяєd Tєαя Dяσρѕ Oη Mу Sнιят
Hey everybody, my name is Sorcha, I am 14 years old, and I'm from Ireland. Yes, Ireland does rain a lot, but people... please don't think of Ireland as 'that wet place' because its so much more than that. And I swear to God, if you laugh about calling Ireland 'the WET place'... I'll slap you!
So okay, I AM NOT, under any circumstances.... a normal teenager, Know why? I'll tell you,
1. I love Irish history
2. I read books
3. I don't like hanging around shops, I prefer to walk.
4. I write stories, poems and songs, and I draw.
5. I don't curse or wear slutty clothes.
6. My life isn't about sex.
7. I listen to people's problems
8. I want to be a diabetic counsellor and a writer when I grow up (I am a diabetic by the way.)
9. I get A's in my tests.
10. And I don't just love Ed Sheeran, JLS, My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, The Script, and Bruno Mars, and an amazing guitar player Sungha Jung, ....but piano music!
If you be nice to me, I'll be nice to you, and that's a promise. I may not always sound very happy, I'm a woman... I have an excuse at certain times, but I'll listen okay? And if I tell you something you don't want to hear, you may not like it, but I'm only telling you it because its what you need to hear, not because I want to hurt you.
I am a big woman's rights supporter, and I will not stand to listen to men who think it is a joke, I also think it is absolutely terrible how most teenage girls these days
how most teenage girls these days let men do what they want to them, respect yourself, work hard and live life how it should be lived.
I am me and there is nothing that can change that.
If you looked at the bones and remaining organs of somebody, could you tell if they were black/Asian/gay/lesbian/bisexual/straight? No you couldn't, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, and that's how we all should look at it, what's on the inside is what counts.
So, see ya!