Niall Horan Dirty Imagine

So, as you can tell, this is a dirty imagine. It's split up in parts.. so.. yeah... :p Enjoy? Haha. Fan me, vote, comment! :D
Start Reading

Recent Comments

@i_heart_crazy_mofos I'm gonna be cheesy here but...THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!
@lovelygirl1232 awe I'm sorry, are you alright now though? Just always remember that Niall loves you
@UnknownPersonLol Stop comparing yourself to the "rest of the population" You are beautiful....Remember that
@The_Bae_is_Harry Who gives a crap if your tummy isnt "flat"?!? You aee beautiful no matter what!
of course, SHE'S GOT A FVCKING FLAT STOMACH THAT IS LIKE 15% OF THE FEMALE POPULATION, me being a part of the other 85%
My name is Ashlee and can you make me a long dirty one of Me and Niall Horan Thanks


library_icon_grey.png Add share_icon_grey.png Share

OneDirectionsBabe17

OneDirectionsBabe17

Name Amy
Location London, U.K.
Member Since Nov 09, 2012
Votes Received 2,672

Media