US - Big Brother Season 15 Episode 17 Watch Online Nominations 6 Full Live Video

• bdebhayiat
    bdebhayiat
    8 months ago

Big Brother Season 15 Episode 17 actually make the game more interesting for the first time in a few seasons without bringing back former players, any sort of traditional recap or review of an episode that mostly featured people saying really unintentionally hilarious things isn't totally worth it. There are few shows I enjoy more than Big Brother. I've been watching since the beginning, which is more than half of my life, and it's a big part of my summer each year. But don't get it twisted: This show is so dumb. Or, rather, the people on the show are so dumb.

watch-online.gif

thumb_445.jpg

The casting department knows what it's doing, and it takes the "right" kind of person to want to be locked in an Twitter-less, TV-less and less world for three months. So while it's worth pointing Big Brother Season 15 Episode 17 out that this season's two big twists (that three houseguests will be nominated each week. But you know what is worth it? Reveling in those unintentionally hilarious things. Here are some of my favorite "statements" from the premiere. Apologies to the houseguests who aren't quoted—either the producers didn't give you any screen time, which always happens, or you almost seem like a functional adult.

• bdebhayiat
    bdebhayiat
    8 months ago

Big Brother Season 15 Episode 17 And of course there were more gems beyond what I've included here; please share your own favorites in the comments."I don't even own a pair of overalls." —Spencer, this year's hillbilly and/or Bearded White Guy representative, in describing how he is not, in fact, a hillbilly. However, Spencer does have a mustache, and there's a mustache room this season; it's total kismet. "I like to look at myself in the mirror and hold my pec to see how hard it is." —David, in what will be the first of many appearances in this space for him. Weirdly, I know exactly what he's talking about here. "I don't aspire to anything other than being the best pizza deliveryman ever." —McCrae, echoing the sentiments of millions. I want McCrae to speak at every university commencement from now until the end of time."I really embrace my Cherokee side." —Jeremy, your bro who lives on a 25-foot boat and is like 23 percent Cherokee. He was first shown hanging out shirtless with his buddies (who were also shirtless), and was later referred to as Jacob from Twilight, but his almost-certainly racist calls actually recall another famous "Native American" male: WWF's Tatanka.

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions