{fulltvseries} True Blood Season 6 Episode 8 "Dead Meat" Watch 6x8 Free Online

• gaddiyadakamt
    gaddiyadakamt
    1 year ago

True Blood Season 6 Episode 8 We're all going to meet the sun in here." Oh-oh...In this next "True Blood" episode, Sookie (Anna Paquin) faces a major dilemma when she has to decide whether to broker a deal between Warlow (Rob Kazinsky), the latest (part-)vampire she had sex with, and Bill (Stephen Moyer), her ex. Meanwhile in Vamp Camp, Jason (Ryan Kwanten) gets to know Violet (Karolina Wydra), while Sarah (Anna Camp) goes to extremes to keep Tru Blood flowing. Waiting s..., even when it's just between Sundays.

watch-online.gif

thumb_445.jpg

With time running True Blood Season 6 Episode 8 out for Bill to figure out how to save everyone, we're looking for any clues about what comes next on True Blood. Fortunately, the promo for Season 6, Episode 8: "Dead Meat" (August 4) is rife with hints about what's coming up. We've taken a close look at the promo. Here's what we've learned. An ultimatum? The promo opens with Warlow telling Sookie, "If I do this, I want you to be mine, forever." "Is that an ultimatum?" Sookie responds. Um, sounds like it to us. Is Warlow demanding Sookie's hand in exchange for his help saving her friends? It certainly seems like it. How ... not romantic.

• gaddiyadakamt
    gaddiyadakamt
    1 year ago

True Blood Season 6 Episode 8 But it's possible that scene goes in a different direction, of course. Eric's rage. Next we see Eric, blood tears still streaming down his face, yelling at Bill: "You were supposed to come back with Warlow!" Bill replies that Sookie has him, which evokes disdain from the other vamp: "The almighty prophet didn't want to pick a fight with his precious Sookie." Jason in trouble. Jason's new vamp "friend" tells him at :19, "I'm going to feed off you as I see fit, and as often as I like." Bad news for Jason. Trouble in Alcide's pack. Things heat up for Alcide's pack at :23. Arlene in distress. "He had himself killed, Andy!" Arlene yells at :24. It sounds like she's not dealing with the knowledge well. How our faves end up in the sun room. It looks like we might have an explanation for why our fave vamps end up in the sun room. At :28 we see Sarah say, "If anyone else doesn't want to drink, they can join this little party." It looks like the room is Sarah's answer to those in the know not drinking the infected Tru Blood. The promo closes on Jessica looking up, saying, " Finally, Alcide (Joe Manganiello) makes a decision that will affect the futures of Nicole (Jurnee Smollett-Bell) and Sam (Sam Trammell). The "Dead Meat" promo, which you can check out above, begins with a look at Sookie trying to broker that deal. However, Warlow's terms mean she must make a choice. If he does what she wants, she has to be his forever. Picking up right where the last episode left off, Eric's (Alexander Skarsgard) angry that Bill didn't return with Warlow and none-too-pleased to learn that it's because he's with Sookie. Meanwhile in Vamp Camp, vampires are forced to drink Tru Blood, Jason's in a bad situation, and as the vampires are brought into a room, Jessica says they're going to meet the sun in there. Will Bill's vision come true?

• TheOrangutan
    TheOrangutan
    1 year ago
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions