BrazilHSBC UFC 163 Live Aldo vs. Korean Zombie Watch Online Free

• antmcyclest
    antmcyclest
    11 months ago

UFC 163 Live Stream That happened 15 days before the rematch. "I told my coach, Andre Pederneiras, that I still wished to fight despite the injury. I spoke to my doctor, and we worked on my muscle strength. I won my fight, thank God. That's why I sort of vanished after the fight. I had to have surgery on the right knee. At the UFC 163 press conference and open workouts, UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo,

====>>CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE VIDEO

====>>CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE VIDEO

Chan Sung Jung, UFC 163 Live Stream Lyoto Machida, Phil Davis, Cezar Ferreira, Thiago Santos, John Lineker, and Jose Maria answered questions from the media and put on a show for the fans at Circo Voador in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Thursday, August 1, 2013.Onetime UFC middleweight challenger Thales Leites was in the midst of a comeback after being released from the promotion in 2009. In three years, he'd amassed a 6-1 record and beaten a list of UFC vets that included Dean Lister, Jesse Taylor and Jeremy Horn. A loss to Matt Horwich in 2010 was avenged two years later. But it was that March 2012 fight in Brazil that forced him to take a step back from the sport and get his house in order. "Before I fought Horwich the second time, I was recovering from surgery on my left knee," Leites told . "Then I tore the ACL on my right knee, my good knee. Leites (20-4 MMA, 5-3 UFC) got the knee fixed a year ago and returned to Pederneiras' Nova Uniao gym in January. Despite his layoff, he felt confident that he would someday get a call from the UFC, and sure enough, he was invited to return to fight Tom Watson (16-5 MMA, 1-1 UFC) at UFC 163, which takes place Saturday at HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro.

• antmcyclest
    antmcyclest
    11 months ago

They fight on the pay-per-view main card. Prior to a two-fight skid during his first UFC stint, Leites was considered one of the world's top middleweights after he boasted five straight wins. However, a lackluster decision loss at UFC 97 to now ex-champ Anderson Silva sent his stock plummeting, but his performance on the regional circuit justified a second chance. "We had been negotiating for some time," Leites said. "We were just waiting for the opportunity. And now it's here, in the best way possible. I'm fighting at home in Rio, in the UFC, on the same card where my teammate Jose Aldo will defend his belt."

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions