WATCH A HAUNTED HOUSE ONLINE | DOWNLOAD A HAUNTED HOUSE MOVIE FREE

• AHAUNTEDHOUSE
    AHAUNTEDHOUSE
    1 year ago

WATCH A HAUNTED HOUSE ONLINE

DOWNLOAD A HAUNTED HOUSE MOVIE FREE

Watch+A+Haunted+House+Online.jpg

WatchDownloadNow.png

Watch A Haunted House Online Free which is the latest flick to come from a Wayans; specifically Marlon. If you’ve seen a trailer or TV spot for this movie, you can see it deliberately spoofs the new wave of found footage haunted house movies. I suppose it is about that time to make fun of them. Most of the humor fell flat with me. They just recreated many scenes from all of the Paranormal Activity (-ies) and The Devil Inside with a quick call back to Quarantine (which I actually appreciated) and added a sex and fart joke. Download A Haunted House Movie Free which is certainly not that clever, but its R rating gave it room to be offensive. This certainly helped the movie out at times, adding comedic effect that being PG-13 may not do justice. The characters were allowed to be more natural in their, dare I say, black moments. When shit gets real they let their true self out. The downside of the rating is the unnecessary sexual themes they added in. It’s one thing to have a sex scene “for the camera” but when you have a 2-minute lead in to that with Marlon Wayans dry humping a stuffed animal, it gets stupid.

Watch A Haunted House Online, Download A Haunted House Movie, Watch A Haunted House Online Free, Download A Haunted House Movie Free

• AHAUNTEDHOUSE
    AHAUNTEDHOUSE
    1 year ago

WatchDownloadNow.png

Watch A Haunted House Online Free which is the latest flick to come from a Wayans; specifically Marlon. If you’ve seen a trailer or TV spot for this movie, you can see it deliberately spoofs the new wave of found footage haunted house movies. I suppose it is about that time to make fun of them. Most of the humor fell flat with me. They just recreated many scenes from all of the Paranormal Activity (-ies) and The Devil Inside with a quick call back to Quarantine (which I actually appreciated) and added a sex and fart joke. Download A Haunted House Movie Free which is certainly not that clever, but its R rating gave it room to be offensive. This certainly helped the movie out at times, adding comedic effect that being PG-13 may not do justice. The characters were allowed to be more natural in their, dare I say, black moments. When shit gets real they let their true self out. The downside of the rating is the unnecessary sexual themes they added in. It’s one thing to have a sex scene “for the camera” but when you have a 2-minute lead in to that with Marlon Wayans dry humping a stuffed animal, it gets stupid.

Watch A Haunted House Online, Download A Haunted House Movie, Watch A Haunted House Online Free, Download A Haunted House Movie Free

• AHAUNTEDHOUSE
    AHAUNTEDHOUSE
    1 year ago

WatchDownloadNow.png

Watch A Haunted House Online Free Against the advice of his friends, bachelor Malcolm (Marlon Wayans) invites his girlfriend Kisha (Essence Atkins) to live with him in his posh suburban Los Angeles home. He soon comes to regret the decision, however, not only because the mystique immediately dissipates from their sex life, but also because Kisha brings with her a supernatural entity that has haunted her since childhood. Download A Haunted House Movie Free The couple calls in a surveillance company, a psychic, a priest and even their hoodlum cousins to help them with the ghostly being as they try to make due the best they can with their newly "haunted house."

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions