P's & Q's CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

• Pinkabelle
    Pinkabelle
    2 years ago

Ps20and20Qs20banner-1.jpg?t=1328802119

WELCOME! HOW IT WORKS.

• Fill in the form below. No form = No design.

• Your name will appear on the queue.

• Your design will be posted on here for your approval.

• You will have two days to request up to 3 changes, a complete redesign, and matching items. After this time, your design will be recycled.

• If you use the design, please give credit where credit is due - fan me.

• Dedications are not necessary, but please feel free to do so. In return you will have the added benefit of:

1) Being added to my reading list.

2) Having a direct link posted next to the design on this thread.

3) I will give you a Facebook like.

• Please DO NOT SPAM! I would like to keep this thread as tidy as possible, so that I don't miss requests - you would not like me to miss yours.

• Please be aware that though it usually only takes me a day to design something just for you, on occasion it may take longer; especially for very specific requests. Be patient. If you're on the list, you have not been forgotten.

• I do not own the copyright to any individual works used in the making of my designs. All credit is given to those who have made it possible for me to design you something unique. I do however own copyright of the finished designs. You may use your design on Wattpad only unless otherwise discussed.

• I do not charge for my services to wattpad members, but require your consent to use the designs and any relative information off-site. By submitting the form, you agree to this.

Because I am providing my services for wattpad users for free, I will therefore not purchase new stock for your cover. If you are happy to pay for your specific needs, let me know and I will source the relevant new stock for you.

• Pinkabelle
    Pinkabelle
    2 years ago

SOME EXAMPLES.

Montage.jpg?t=1329048042

THE FORM. Items marked with an * are required.

☆ Avatar [ ] Banner [ ] Cover [ ]*

☆ Title*

☆ Subtitle

☆ Author*

☆ Summary*

☆ Character Descriptions

☆ Genre*

☆ Mood*

☆ Ideas*

☆ Anything you DO NOT want

☆ Favourite colour

Ps20and20Qs20queue20banner.jpg

* lovestoread4fun Awaiting final approval LAST DAY!

* Shiloh Awaiting final approval

* Obessionwithmusic Awaiting final approval

* Booksaregreat Awaiting final approval

* Serinasky Awaiting final approval

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

***IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND, OR YOU HAVE ALREADY FOUND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR - PLEASE LET ME KNOW, SO I CAN REMOVE YOU FROM THE LIST. OTHER PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR THEIRS. THANK YOU.***

CHECK THIS OUT!

APinkabelleguidetobookcoverdesign.jpg

• _KatandKate
    _KatandKate
    2 years ago

DELETED COMMENT

• Pinkabelle
    Pinkabelle
    2 years ago

Click to read

th_EmmaJaneKendall20-20Soul20Mates20cover.jpgth_CeCeAnnT20-20The20Rogues20Mate20cover.jpgth_AbysmallyAbstract20-20The20Powers20of20Us20cover.jpgth_BeAfraidOfDark20-20The20Secret20Behind20the20Wallpaper20cover-1.jpgth_BeAfraidOfDark20-20The20Secret20Of20the20Martello20Tower20cover-1.jpgth_GigglesTheHyena20Kirsty20P20Kennedy20-20Fallen20Elements20120-20Cast20to20Earth20cover.jpgth_KatieeSpoon20-20Look20at20Me20cover-1.jpgth_GigglesTheHyena20Kirsty20P20Kennedy20-20The20Damien20Journal20cover.jpg

• _KatandKate
    _KatandKate
    2 years ago

Awesome!! (: Title: The Runaway Rich Girl

Author: Kate Sinclair

Genre: werewolf/ Teenfiction

Description:Abbigail Littleton has wanted to get away from her family all of her life. They are rich snooty that don't care a thing about her. Abbigail comes to a decision. She must run away. Who will she meet and what will she find out about herself?

Mood: Umm, scared and happy.... Idk hahaha

Ideas: Maybe a girl outside somewhere? Idk

Thanks in advance! (:

• Shiloh
    Shiloh
    2 years ago

@Pinkabelle PERFECT thank you.

• Shiloh
    Shiloh
    2 years ago

@Pinkabelle actually is there a way to use anyone for the black hair girl?? its fine if you cant.

• Pinkabelle
    Pinkabelle
    2 years ago

More to add to your library

th_GigglesTheHyena20Kirsty20P20Kennedy20-20Trapped20in20the20Closet20cover202.jpgth_xoxNieniexox20-20Half20Blood20cover202.jpgth_xoxNieniexox20-20Message20in20a20Bottle20cover.jpgth_xoxNieniexox20and20TheLaughingLady20-20Allie20and20Jaime20Love20Blood20and20Werewolves20cover202.jpgth_GigglesTheHyena20Kirsty20P20Kennedy20-20Fallen20Elements20-20Angel20Shorts20cover.jpgth_Shiloh20-20Is20She20MY20Mate20cover20232.jpgth_GigglesTheHyena20Kirsty20P20Kennedy20-20Fallen20Elements20-20Angel20Love20Stories20-20Jack20Scarlett20cover.jpgth_MatureContent20-20Interviews20cover.jpg

• Shiloh
    Shiloh
    2 years ago

@Pinkabelle i was thinking someone like Jessica Alba, but i cant find a good pic, or one of when she had black hair. But maybe vanessa hudgens. Im not sure some one like them.

• DoodleValentine
    DoodleValentine
    2 years ago

☆ Cover [X ]*

☆ Title* Somewhere in Brooklyn

☆ Author* DoodleValentine

☆ Summary* When a 21 year old girl(Kylie) goes to the train station she meets a 23 year old boy, Cam. She tells him her whole life story. About her 2 year old son, how her ex-boyfriend cheated on her when her son was only 1 year old, and ect. Once the train came by she didn't tell Cam her name. Cam looks everywhere in Brooklyn for her, asking people if they seen a 21 year old girl wearing a leather bracelet and listening to hip-hop. But a month later they meet again. Kylie doesn't believe in love... will she let Cam more into her life, and her sons life? What about her ex-boyfriend?

☆ Character Descriptions: Well these are the actors for the characters: Kylie Andrews: Lyndsy Fonseca Sarah Kruzel: Emma Stone Cam Hayes: Chace Crawford Ethan Baker: Ian Harding Damon Field: Jeremy Sumpter

☆ Genre* Romance, and humor.

☆ Mood* sort of... happy i guess.. i dunno >.<

☆ Ideas* I'm thinking something that has to do with Brooklyn or a train station? i have no idea xD

• Pinkabelle
    Pinkabelle
    2 years ago

***More star reads***

th_Msteenagedreamer20Taylor20C20-20First20Last20Kiss20banner.jpg th_charli204-PrincessProject.jpg

• Pinkabelle
    Pinkabelle
    2 years ago

@Sunshine108 she's rich, so does that means she stays in hotels or is she on the streets? Just trying to get a feel for the character. I'm wondering if she sleeps in a doorway with her Louis vitton luggage and her Jimmy choos lol

• BeAfraidOfDark
    BeAfraidOfDark
    2 years ago

☆ Avatar [ ] or Banner [ ] Cover [x ]*

☆ Title: The Secret Behind the Wallpaper and The Secret Of the Martello Tower

☆ Author BeAfraidOfDark

☆ Character Descriptions Eleven year old girl and a small, girl ghostly firgure

☆ Genre historical fiction and paranormal

☆ Mood mysterious

☆ Ideas first: some peeling wallpaper or something, a girl with a journal maybe second: a martello tower with a small girl ghostly figure sitting on top

☆ Anything you DO NOT want covers that look like they belong on horror novels, black photos

☆ Favourite colour turquiose

• _KatandKate
    _KatandKate
    2 years ago

Hahaha.

Well.. The story is a werewolf book. She was found by the alpha of a neighboring pack.

So I mean, there isn't much of the running away part until the loose ends are tied in the end of the book...

Lol does that make sense?

Idk if it does...

Ummm she didn't bring anything but money with her when she ran away. She could have slept in the hotel but that wasn't how the story went.

• MicheleMene
    MicheleMene
    2 years ago

THE FORM. Items marked with an * are required.

☆ Cover

☆ London I Confess...I'm THAT Girl

☆ Michele Mene

☆ This is a story about girl living in London. The story follows the many characters she meets along the way from the old men hollering at her on the street to the ones holding her hand on the tube while playing their harmonica. Then of course there are the ones she meets as a result of her attempts of online dating. The main character becomes a boy called Nessie who she slowly develops feelings for over months of talking online. However, things become weird when they both end up living in the same part of London.

☆ Tex: main character. Texan girl who moved to London for graduate school. Nessie: main love interest. Boy she meets online. Mice & Cheese: her first online date who wears a mice & cheese tie Runner: one of her dates who enjoys running MoMo: a stalker

What I term the "School People" who are a series of people who go to school with Nessie that Tex finds randomly staring or talking about her Tall Blonde Dude 3 girls with long curly black hair

☆ Romance/Humour

☆ Mixture of humour, romance, cringe worthy experiences, and reflective

☆ I was thinking of having Tex sitting on Tower Bridge with Big Ben and Westminster in the background typing on her computer as the Loch Ness Monster (e.g. Nessie) looms over her shoulder.

☆ For it to look like a stereotypical romance cover. I want the humour to come across in the cover with an element of Tex feeling as if she is being watched/commented on by the people around her.

☆ I love pink, but would love for my cover to be reflective of London as a city

• Yellow_Star
    Yellow_Star
    2 years ago

Title: Obsession Author: Abigail Torres-Crespo Description:Chris is the new guy in town. He develops a friendship with anthony one of the most popular students in his school. Their friendship turns sour when Chris starts to fall for Anthony. Chris struggles to understand his own sexuality as he becomes dangerously obsessed.

• Pinkabelle
    Pinkabelle
    2 years ago

@Yellow_Star What sort of feel do you want your cover to have?

• Yellow_Star
    Yellow_Star
    2 years ago
  • xxsaritaaxx
    xxsaritaaxx
    2 years ago

☆ Avatar [ ] or Banner [ ] Cover [x]*

☆ Title* Bliss

☆ Author* XxsaritaaxX

☆ Summary* Amy Hale is princess of The Fallen, but when her parents die she needs to take over, the only problem is she doesn't have her powers yet. She isn't able to protect herself so she leaves and hides down on Earth. When she finds her mate alpha of the full moon pack will the millions of Angels out to kill her keep them apart? Or the fact that she doesn't want to get him killed?

☆ Character Descriptions* black hair, grey eyees girl with blue and white wings or black (wing not necessarybut if u cn awesome. I dnt really want tge male in blut if good, blond hair, blue eyes fit body

☆ Ideas*anything you think might be good

☆ Anything you DO NOT want

• Pinkabelle
    Pinkabelle
    2 years ago

☆ Avatar [ ] or Banner [ ] Cover [X]* ☆ Title* = Werewolves and Demons ☆ Subtitle = none ☆ Author* = WintersWitch ☆ Summary* = werewolf who is mated to a Demon ☆ Character Descriptions = Nick whose a werewolf with a grey wolf and is played by Alex Pettyfer & Sara whose a demon and is played by Emma Roberts ☆ Genre* = Werewolf, Romance ☆ Mood* = serious ☆ Ideas* = want a wolf on the cover, but not so much about the demons i.e. no pics of rabid demons, want it to be sort of dark too 'cause the story does involve evil ☆ Favourite colour = black don't feel the need to include everything I said under Ideas.. you can play around with it.... if you want you can do something completely out-there... im not completely sure what i want just as long as it puts accross that Werewolves and Demons in a dark romance story cheers :) "

• Shiloh
    Shiloh
    2 years ago

@Pinkabelle quick question can you teach me how to do like the color change and turn the people, i wanna make a cover for another book that isn't out yet. if you can teach me that would be awesome.

• Pinkabelle
    Pinkabelle
    2 years ago

Click here to read this story! Sunshine10820-20The20Runaway20Rich20Girl20cover.jpg Thanks for the dedication!

• Pinkabelle
    Pinkabelle
    2 years ago

How's this? @DoodleValentine Hope you like it :)

Ps20and20Qs20design20recycled20231.jpg

• BeAfraidOfDark
    BeAfraidOfDark
    2 years ago

yay im excited mine is number one once the two pending approval are passed =)

• Pinkabelle
    Pinkabelle
    2 years ago

Lol @BeAfraidOfDark I'm actually working on yours this very minute hun :)