How can a guy prove to you, that he loves you?

• AlaskaGold
    AlaskaGold
    2 years ago

If you were doubting a boy's feelings when he told you that he trully did love you. What should he do, to make you believe him that his feelings are sincere?

·Write it on a billboard? ·Prepare a cute picnic? ·Proclaim it through the school's speakers?

What would YOU want him to do?

• swimchick26333
    swimchick26333
    2 years ago

i would want him to either write and/or sing me a really meaningful song that expressed his feelings.

• writemeariver
    writemeariver
    2 years ago

If you love him and he says he loves you back then you are lucky and should trust him! Don't make toe poor guy jump through too many hoops unless he has not been honest with you in the past! I would probably make him announce his love for me to all of our friends.

Read: The way I love U; it's about how I love my soul mate, but he doesnt love me back! Real life story :(

Writemeariver ;)

• DevilishCat
    DevilishCat
    2 years ago

I'm not a romantic thing, but from the situations I've been in I think if a guy loves you he'd claim to do anything for you, and the answer is in his eyes, you know? You'd be able to tell. :)

Ah, well. I'm not of any help here, am I?..

Bleh. As I said, I'm not romantic person. But what I'D want a guy to do is tell me the truth. A relationship is about trust and loyalty, right? And these days no one would lie about being in love with a girl/boy. Unless it's for attention (yeah, people can be shallow sometimes). I mean, seriously, only the idiot-heads would play pranks like that. Meh. Stupidity. Anyway, um.. Bye? :P Hehe.

• hennalucas
    hennalucas
    2 years ago

@Snookums Well if he told you, then you should trust him; I have a lot of close guy friends who tell me about there problems and such, and from what they tell me, most guys don't take the word "love" lightly, especially if it's their first relationship. So unless the guy has a reputation of being a player, I'd say that if he tells you he loves you, he means it.

• topo34
    topo34
    2 years ago

@Snookums My friends boyfriend put rose petals on her car windshield spelling out prom date?

• AlaskaGold
    AlaskaGold
    2 years ago

Thank you guys for helping me! I needed help developing a scene between my characters, and you all gave me great ideas! (:

• Guardo_4_Eva
    Guardo_4_Eva
    2 years ago

@Snookums I've always wanted to be serenaded

• JanuarysComeback
    JanuarysComeback
    2 years ago

@swimchick26333 I totally agree lol

• AlaskaGold
    AlaskaGold
    2 years ago

The ideas from one of my friends, who is too lazy to log into her own account:

- He could leave her little post-it notes inside some of her textboook saying, "I love you."

- He could write in big huge letters infront of her house, "I love you, it's true."

Props to Giulia (:

• _cliche
    _cliche
    2 years ago

I don't think a guy should have to prove his love to someone. That has to be some sort of form of cruelty, yeah?

I mean....would you want some guy to kind of pressure you to show him you love him? I wouldn't.

This is why I do not write romance, haha.

• TheProdigy
    TheProdigy
    2 years ago

Well, he definitely has to do someting crazy, if I have a reason that I don't believe him... He could make a bet with me and to prove to me that he loves me he will go to the centre of the school and he will shout I LOVE YOU (name)!!That would be really sweet!!:P

Oh!I had one experience like this...A guy with whom we were dating for 5 months (and he had liked me for a year) spray painted I love you ducky(he called me that way:P) in front of the school...And the thing is that I wanted to break up with him that day...:P

• wolfoftheweald
    wolfoftheweald
    2 years ago

To me, nothing said "I Love You" more than the time my currrent boyfriend took care of me one night when I was too tired and ill to get home alone. I'd had a really busy day that had totally wiped me out but before I could go home I had to swing past the local pub and give something to a friend there. My boyfriend and I had been dating a while but were keeping it very casual (so casual no one really understood what was going on between us) and without titles; he was at the pub, saw me swaying like a zombie and unable to form a properly coherent sentence and promptly picked me up, carried me home and tucked me into bed. He made me a lemsip to drink and collected up anything that I might need during the night so that I wouldn't have to find it when I needed it. He stayed with me until I fell asleep and left me a note saying to ring him if I needed him. I wasn't *that* ill, I was more tired than anything, but everything he did just showed how much he cared about me no matter the situation. Actions do speak louder than words, but sometimes the more subtle the action, the more sincere the meaning behind it. I know my boyfriend means it when he says he loves me because he shows it in so many small, perhaps even insignificant ways that I can't not believe him. I can see it in how he looks at me, how he's always wanting to touch me and is reluctant to let me go; in how he remembers how I drink my tea. That might not mean much to some people but to me it means everything. He's my best friend as well as my boyfriend, I trust him with my life. A guy shouldn't have to prove that he loves you, because if you know him well enough you'll know it without anything having to be said or done. I've always been of the opinion that if you don't trust a guy to tell you the truth then he's not the one for you. As said in Moulin Rouge: "If there's no trust, then there is no love." Believe it or not, I'm not actually that much of a romantic but when its right, its right.

• KBlancarte
    KBlancarte
    2 years ago

Once you get to my age (early 20s) and have had a fair share of romantic relationships, you'll find that the only way a man needs to prove his feelings is by showing you through everyday actions.

He shouldn't have to do anything crazy or outrageous, and you shouldn't blindly believe the words, either, without taking note of his behavior.

The man who loves you is the one who sticks with you through thick and thin. If you're feeling ill and he visits you bearing soup and flowers, that shows he's considerate. If you move in together and he changes his living habits to accommodate yours without being asked to, that shows he's willing to make adjustments in his life to make you happy. If someone is being physically or verbally aggressive with you and he comes to your defense, that shows he's protective. If he cancels a night out with his friends because he finds out you need his help with something, that shows he places you as one of his top priorities.

Look for those types of behaviors if you want to know his true feelings for you. He shouldn't have to announce it to the general public or make a big display of it. If you truly feel that he treasures you no matter how many times you go through challenging situations, chances are he loves you.

• wolfoftheweald
    wolfoftheweald
    2 years ago

@ JSBlancarte - Exactly! I totally agree! :)

• _Rosequeeny12
    _Rosequeeny12
    2 years ago

he should show it everyday not just holidays but everyday with small details not big that make your day better

• darkflame
    darkflame
    2 years ago

You can see it in his eyes the way he looks at you and the way he smiles at you

• TashaW
    TashaW
    2 years ago

I say wait until there's a bad time in your life or a low time where you really need someone and if he's still there, helping you deal with it then he loves you because no amount of flowers and sweet kisses will prove that (in my opinion) because I realized that guys can be douche bags so you've just got to trust him but at the same time trust that things could easily change and you could find out he was lying.

On a more positive note, I think that if a guy says he loves you without wanting more from you and without you hinting at him to say it, then he probably means it :)