HELP! What size should you make book covers on Wattpad?

• HaydenGardner
    HaydenGardner
    3 years ago

Hi there. Um i need helpppp. See i don't know what size to make the covers that will perfectly fit the cover size for the cover space on wattpad. Can you tell me __x__ x exactly? Because i don't want to cut it off :( Please respond quickley! Oh and i use PhotoBucket and what size would be for Piknic? thanks, Hayden

• _Coco-Cupcake
    _Coco-Cupcake
    3 years ago

I use photo shop 0.7 and the size i use is 470x700

• HaydenGardner
    HaydenGardner
    3 years ago

Hmm i should have said i use photobucket. i don't have photoshop :( but i want it :P

• HaydenGardner
    HaydenGardner
    3 years ago

Hmm i should have said i use photobucket. i don't have photoshop :( but i want it :P @Coco-Cupcake oh and thanks for the help!

• losavola
    losavola
    3 years ago

256x400.

I think it says that when your uploading a book cover anyway x)

• jasmin28
    jasmin28
    3 years ago

i use photobucket and i do 250x400 (remove the tick at keep proportions)

• _highlightofyournight
    _highlightofyournight
    3 years ago

@Coco-Cupcake ahah, damn, that sucks! its so small, you can barely fit anything on there ! :c

• Lou9451
    Lou9451
    2 years ago

is it cm?

• awesome_smile_13
    awesome_smile_13
    1 year ago

anyone know for picasa??=)

• _curiouser
    _curiouser
    1 year ago

256 x 400 pixels, according to Wattpad.

Some cover makers double the size so that it would be easier to make.

• OMGIMAWEREWOLF
    OMGIMAWEREWOLF
    1 year ago

thanks heaps curiouser

• _curiouser
    _curiouser
    1 year ago

No problem.

• ecdelrosario23
    ecdelrosario23
    1 year ago

what about in adobe photoshop?

• KennyXTheUniverse
    KennyXTheUniverse
    1 year ago

What about the size if you edit the picture in photobucket?

• Awesome_Creativity
    Awesome_Creativity
    1 year ago

anyone know the size on PicMonkey??

• MacingEveryday
    MacingEveryday
    1 year ago

How about PicMonkey?

• SupremeLexah
    SupremeLexah
    1 year ago

whats the sizes for Photoshop?

• _Breaking_Love
    _Breaking_Love
    1 year ago

@HaydenGardner anything in a 256x400 ratio. Pixlr has this great cropping tool that let's you input the aspect ratio to crop a ratio that's specific to your image size :]

• Me10101
    Me10101
    1 year ago

256x400, and you can use GIMP, GNU Image Manipulation Program, if that means anything to anyone. It is the professional version of picknik or photobucket, similar to adobe photoshop elements. But it's free. it works best with a bamboo tablet or such, as with elements, but anything works. ;) -Wow that was a long message XD

• _CayArcena_Writes
    _CayArcena_Writes
    1 year ago

So, the answer for this discussion is, the size is 256(width)x400(height) and you can make this in any picture editing software such as GIMP, Photoshop, Illustrator, Ps Elements etc. and in any picture editing sites such as Pixlr, LunaPic, PicMonkey, Photobucket etc. That's what all you need. A 256x400 document made in a picture editing software/site that looks great with your story. :D

• MicrowaveSpaghetti
    MicrowaveSpaghetti
    1 year ago

Is that 3:2 or 3:4

• MeowMau
    MeowMau
    1 year ago

What's the sizes for Photoscape?

• _PixieSparkles
    _PixieSparkles
    1 year ago

http://pixlr.com/editor/ You can edit there kung wala po kayong kung anu anung editor sa PC nio ^___^.. Di na kayalangan ng download dyan ^___^.. mala adobe din yan kaso mas maganda parin tlga yung Adobe syempre ^___^

• Badwerewolf
    Badwerewolf
    1 year ago

i just sezrch google for the picture i want and if it is in the wrong size i scroll over and hit more sizes. look for 256x400. it exists! then i go on lunapic photoeditor!

• PaperSky
    PaperSky
    1 year ago

i usually use photobucket but my laptop has been acting up and i cant figure out how to save an edited photo to my laptop. can someone tell me how to do it?