2 years ago

@UnusDeo Thanks a lot :) those are good

• UnusDeo
    UnusDeo
    2 years ago
  • ZADArocksmyworld
    ZADArocksmyworld
    2 years ago

@UnusDeo Do you guys give feedback here?

• UnusDeo
    UnusDeo
    2 years ago
  • ZADArocksmyworld
    ZADArocksmyworld
    2 years ago

@UnusDeo Oh, then can you give me feedback for my story Zorg? Here's the link. http://www.wattpad.com/3400819-zorg-rising-above-the-odds-prologue

I just completely changed the first chapter so can you give me feedback on at least the first chapter?

• Zalahandra
    Zalahandra
    2 years ago

♣ (Required) What are you here for (title, names, or feedbacks): Honest feedback.

♣ (Required) Summary: A fantasy set in the 1700s. The world is seemingly normal, well 'normal' considering the traditions of the time period. Zadea Riven is what most would consider a 'hot-headed', 'extremely opinionated', and most definitely strong-willed girl. So, when her mother organizes an arranged marriage for her daughter, you can imagine how her world was thrown into complete disarray. Zadea wasn’t the type of girl that would become a trophy on some wealthy man’s arm. Thinking that it would solve everything, she ran away, away from all the fear and anger. But when she returned, nothing was, or would ever be the same. Her small, homely village had been burned to the ground, and all that remained was the depressing ashes of what was left of her family. Thinking that this massacre was the doing of a rivaling kingdom, Zadea sets off to find the culprit, but when will she realize, that the monster was hidden inside herself all along?

♣ (Required) Who you request for: MissHoranette

♣ (Optional) Additional Information: I would like to do this through email, because my story has not, and probably never will be posted on Wattpad. My email is peyhawk@hotmail.com.

• _SkyscraperEscape
    _SkyscraperEscape
    2 years ago
  • _SkyscraperEscape
    _SkyscraperEscape
    2 years ago

I feel so proud of you guys :') You've been working sooo hard! <3

• UnusDeo
    UnusDeo
    2 years ago

You have no idea, lol.

With that said, I think I may have to lay off the feedbacks for a while. It's hard enough for me to read all the stories I promised to read. I may have even forgotten to read some.

• _MulliganTwinsies
    _MulliganTwinsies
    2 years ago

♣ What are you here for: I would really love feedback. I don't have much story so far. Just three relatively short chapters.

♣ Summary: This is what's on my summary page:

I'm Layne. I'm your average eighteen year old girl. I'm obsessed with Starbucks, texting, Twitter. I TiVo Project Runway. I cry once a week at least. Dessert is my favorite course; I could live off red-velvet cupcakes. I live in London. The city that every American girl wants to move to. I did once. That was about a month ago. But now, here I am in London. Managing this band. You may have heard of them. They're called One Direction. And we're going on tour this summer.

♣ Who you request for: @MissHoranette

♣ (Optional) Additional Information: Here's the link if you need it! http://www.wattpad.com/story/1354848-a-summer-to-remember

Thank you so so much!

• _Nature_Girl101
    _Nature_Girl101
    2 years ago

♣ (Required) What are you here for (title, names, or feedbacks): Titles

♣ (Required) Summary: Elizabeta is a young brunette, working as a maid for her stepmother and stepsisters ever since her father died. She thought her life was never going to change. That was until the invitation arrived. The invitation to the ball. Like any Cinderella story she got to the ball with the help of her fairy godmother and she danced with the prince and they were to be wed. But unlike Cinderella stories neither, Elizabeta nor the prince, wishes to get married to one another and Elizabeta discovers she is a duchess at the ball. So, Elizabeta runs away and ends up getting shot with an arrow and captured by enemies. She is held captive at their camp under the name of Arabella where she meets William. She was suppose to be killed but she falls in love with William and they escape together. When they return to Elizabeta’s kingdom, she is still to be wed to the prince. Can they stop the wedding in time or will Elizabeta be forced into the life as the future queen?

♣ (Required) Who you request for: @UnusDeo

♣ (Optional) Additional Information:

• _Nature_Girl101
    _Nature_Girl101
    2 years ago

♣ (Required) What are you here for (title, names, or feedbacks): Titles

♣ (Required) Summary: Elizabeta was your average Cinderella. She worked as a maid to her step-family after her father passed away, and never thought her life would change. Of course, that is, until she receives a invitation to the ball. With the help of her fairy godmother, she danced with the prince and they were to wed. With absolutely no intention of marrying the prince and the discovery that she is a duchess, she runs away and ends up being held captive in an enemy's camp under the false name Arabella. There she falls in love with William, a enemy soldier, who she runs away with to escape being killed. When the two return to the kingdom, Elizabeta discovers that she is still engaged to the prince. Can they stop the wedding in time or will Elizabeta be forced into the life as the future queen?

♣ (Required) Who you request for: @UnusDeo

♣ (Optional) Additional Information:

• UnusDeo
    UnusDeo
    2 years ago

@Nature_Girl101 Give me a moment and I'll have a list of names for you.

• _SkyscraperEscape
    _SkyscraperEscape
    1 year ago

3 Months? O.O Daaaaaane.

• UnusDeo
    UnusDeo
    1 year ago

@SkyscraperEscape Tell me about it.

• Chocolov3r
    Chocolov3r
    1 year ago

♣ (Required) What are you here for (title, names, or feedbacks): feedbacks, story plot and ideas

♣ (Required) Summary: “You will love two, but one must die. This is not the worst, for you have to decide who is going to live; you have to decide who is going to die. Choose well, for you will regret painfully otherwise…” One girl, two boys; entangled in a curse where love is both heaven and hell.

♣ (Required) Who you request for: @MissHoranette

♣ (Optional) Additional Information: Please messege me if you can help! Thanks a bunch! xoxo

• Colecoke
    Colecoke
    1 year ago

@UnusDeo Hello, could you help me with plot development? ♣ Request Forms ♣

♣ (Required) What are you here for (title, names, or feedbacks): Plot development and feedbacks

♣ (Required) Summary: The basic skeleton is a girl caught in an unclear relationship. And something happens to them. Not everything is revealed and leaves the protagonist still unclear.

♣ (Required) Who you request for:@UnusDeo

♣ (Optional) Additional Information:I have a basic plot, but I can't seem to think of anything interesting to fill the gaps up.

• UnusDeo
    UnusDeo
    1 year ago

@Colecoke Sure, I'll give it a read. In the meantime, give me some specifics on the plot development you need.

• Colecoke
    Colecoke
    1 year ago

@UnusDeo Okay, I will be PMing you my basic structure and what I need help with. Thanks!:)

• fallen_tear
    fallen_tear
    1 year ago

Okay so I am a bit nervous to be doing this but here goes nothing. I am here for feedback. It is a story about a girl who came to being by the life source of Goddes of Light. She will face challenges and set backs as she tries to bring back the way of Light. @UnusDeo . I know you seem to be a bit busy so no worries on if you or when you get to it.

• UnusDeo
    UnusDeo
    1 year ago

@fallen_tear I'll get to you very soon. Just throw me the title and I'll read once I'm done here.

• fallen_tear
    fallen_tear
    1 year ago
  • UnusDeo
    UnusDeo
    1 year ago

@fallen_tear Running out to do something, then reading. Expect feedback in about 3 hours.